[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - In need of advice...

In need of advice...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:32 pm

If I could just get advice and guidance from anyone here that would be great.

I am 12 years old (but I put 13 on forums) and I have the most boring life ever. I have a dad but I have never met him, i have a step-dad who left my mum for another girl (would say woman but shes too young and slutty to be one) and i really hate spending time with my step-dad. i dnt do anything at home, just sit and watch TV or go on the computer. the only thing exciting in my life is Shannen and this forum. my friend has recently died, not too long ago and i have trying so ard but i cnt get over her. my mum is going through alot rite now and has to get a heart operation and i am really worried. what are the risks? what if...i...lose her? Image yes, this is really embarrasing and sad to post this for everyone to read but i am just so desperate. i hate my skool and im really having trouble with all the homework i get. i wanna make my life more interesting and i am even crying rite now (one problem is my heart is so soft i cry at anything!) plz, if you could give me some tips and advice that would be great!

~ PrueFan101 ~
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prue411
Very Important Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby msyana » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:04 pm

Always believe in yourself. Be there for your mom. Talk with her.

/hugs

Yana
Last edited by yana on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
msyana

In need of advice...

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:54 pm

unfortunately the pain you feel about your friend, will always be there. It will lessen, but it will never go away.

An no offense hun, but i boring life is better then a life with complications, hate and depression. I would take boring anyday over pain.
shannenholly90210

In need of advice...

Postby polfuss » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:59 pm

awwww hunnie, i know what your going through. i dont talk to my real dad... i was a one night stand from my parents. my step dad and my mom were together 9 years and then he left her for another woman, since then my mom has been gone emotionally.. plus my best friend (his real daughter) and i havn't talked in a long time, she said it hurts because we were a part of him and what not. she deserted me after 13 years of friendship when i needed her the most. i still havn't gotten over this. its hard hun i know.. but your young, you 12 and this can be so very confussing to you.. im turning 21 and this stuff still hurts me. you need to find something ur interested in and work towards that... if u like the internet maybe get into internet stuff... you are still young enough to look around and descover yourself...
i hope i have been some help (prob not) and i hope you get through this. we are here for you.
~Stacy
polfuss
Major Shannen fan

In need of advice...

Postby kt73 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:49 pm

i'm so sorry, you've been having a reallly hard time lately. how long ago did your friend die? i know exactly how you feel. the pain never ever goes away but we have to learn to live with it as impossible as that may seem. talk about her as much as you can, the good things you remember about her, good times you spent together, and even talk about all the pain thats caused now that she's gone. crying is a good thing, its a way to release everything thats building up inside you. i've passed that stage and now i cant cry even though i want to so badly and need to, never let yourself get to this stage. i dont think that losing a friend is something that you can 'get over' but it comes to a point where you have to be able to move on with your life, the memories and the pain will always be there but you cant let them take over. you say you dont do anything.. find something that you love doing. a sport? listening to music? going to the cinema? absolutely anything. have something to look foreward to and that iwll keep you going.
maybe you could talk to your mum and ask her exactly what the risks are. she probably needs someone to talk to as much as you do.
if your having trouble with homework maybe you could talk to a guidance teacher or something? you could tell them you've been having a hard time and just arent coping with all the work at the minute i'm sure that they would understand.

hope your mum is doing ok
katie xox
kt73

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:12 pm

my life isnt completely empty

i have u guys
some cool things i can do in skool i guess
at home sometimes i go shoppi wif ma friends or we just hang out

but all my friends are so protective of me.....i tried twice to end my life and they were all sad and stuff. everyone always says

''dnt be sad, lifes too short to be sad''
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:13 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby polfuss » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:15 pm

^^ I AGREE!!! life can be soo fulfilling.. dont end ur life sooo young. i know things are hard, i have been there myself.. but if you end it, then u will never know.. once its over thats it.. your life is done..... please hun dont end ur life.... nothing is worth it okImage
*Hugz*
~Stacy
polfuss
Major Shannen fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:18 pm

i mean, everything is just sooo hard

her name was stacy
my name is stacey
^^^ur name is stacy

i keep gettin these 'signs'

i have a very complicated life :thumbsdown: