[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - AN NICE IDEA 4 SHANNEN's BDAY!!

AN NICE IDEA 4 SHANNEN's BDAY!!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: AN NICE IDEA 4 SHANNEN's BDAY!!

Postby Linz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

Haha, that's awesome you have a book, love it!!! I have like a Shannen area in my room. That picture I sent to you Sabrina! lol. Working on adding stuff to that area in my room!

I am going to try to donate some more and get a letter too, so I can have it to keep, and to remind me that I need to keep helping others. I got an e-mail from them, though and that was nice! :)

Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Forget my previous post guys i got an airmail letter today from the american diabetes association thanking me for my donation in the memorial fund toward Shannen's dad.

I was glad and happy to be part of something so special for shannen :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm

4 wks today it's Shannen's Birthday.

Remem to keep donating if you can :) :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shaed412 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am

I know, Im already excited for Shannen's birthday. I always celebrate by watching Shannen movies and shows all day...or if I am working, I watch them when I get home. Can't wait. I'll have to post a picture of my Shannen notebook, I've been collecting stuff for it since I was 10yrs old...so for 21yrs now. OMG...that's insane! LOL.
shaed412

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby shaed412 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Sarah,
Did you mean 5 yrs old, or 15 yrs old? I thought we were close in age. When Little House aired here in the states, I think I was really young. So it surprised me that you said you were 15. LOL. Sorry for pondering about your age, but you don't look much older than me. But, I know what you mean, when you say you feel old. Shannen's been in the acting business so long, it's amazing to know that I've been a fan of most of her yrs of dedication to the practice. It's such an honor.
shaed412

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm

^^ No i am the same age as you Sabina BUT i live in a different country where we always get things last. Little House on the Prairie was aired here in the mid 90's so that's how i can remember her acting so vividly back then as her performances moved me and i have followed her proudly ever since :) :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shaed412 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:30 am

I thought our ages were similar...lol. The more I thought about, I figured you did mean 15 bc I thought maybe you got it later on in life. So crazy how that happens. Thanks for getting back to me!
shaed412

Postby Linz » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm

I am excited for Shannen's birthday too, guys!! lol. I was in math class the other night and just started thinking about it. Before I knew it, we moved on to a totally different thing. lol. Anyway, can't wait to wish her a Happy birthday!! :) I'll be watching her movies and shows all day! I know I am not the only one. loL!
Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

^ Maybe on Shannen's Special Birthday we can ask Dianna to have the special balloons all over this site and a banner saying "Happy Birthday Shannen". That happened several years ago on her birthday and was gr8. Do you recall this guys?. it was wonderful to see :) :)
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News