[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Burning Palms DVD release date

Burning Palms DVD release date

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: Burning Palms DVD release date

Postby usedkarma » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm

usedkarma
Major Shannen fan

Postby Dianna » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Amazon says May 24, 2011. I saw articles that say May 31, 2011 though.

Artwork: Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby george_greek » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 am

Official production (Image entertainment) say 24 MAY 2011
*image entertainment is creator cover & disc
george_greek
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks Used Karma. A lot of people think I am smart. More than I think. I know I am not stupid which is probably a good thing considering one of my college friends calls herself stupid because she doesn't understand everything, but that's not her folt as she has a learning disabilty like myself, but mine is mild form of her learning difficulty. I still struggle though, but even my support tutor says I am smart as I figure things out without reading instructions and just try and get on with what ever it is. I have always been that way. Same with all my games. I wont read the instructions I will just put the game in and start playing. So me remembering what my friend told me I could do with the laptops by changing the region code to USA is propbably a sign of being smart and so is figuring all the rest out. ;)

I also seem to be good with technology as I seem to figure out what's wrong with them more than what the rest of my family can figure out. That's probably why ICT was one of my strongest subjects and the fact I have 3 levels of it that I have got for being at college for the last 5 years nearly since I finished school at 16 which runs along side my Performing Arts and Media - Radio, Film and TV what I am doing now and sticking with. :D
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 am

I will probably rent this movie too before I buy it since Shannen only has a small part.
Dianna
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Shannen News