Pose with your copy of badass!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: Pose with your copy of badass!

Postby Linz » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 am

shaed412 wrote:Lindsay, your pic is great!!! Very classic and different. Glad you got to post finally!

Thank you so much, Sabrina! Glad you like it! YOur pics are awesome too! Cool that you thought to add the tattoo pic! Yes, I am glad I finally got to post too! It took forever, school has been nuts! lol.

Sarah-Lucy, I am not sure how to change my name back. It switched over automatically when we got the new boards. I want to change it back, so I'll have to figure out how to do that! lol. Glad you like the pic! The wine was great! lol.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 am

shaed412 wrote:was looking through Shannen pictures on here earlier, and it clicked...I wish I would have thought of it sooner, but I just took a picture of my Badass book next to my tattoo that kind of looks like Shannen's. I got it when I was 18...I will be 31 tomorrow...sometimes I forget I even have it. lol.

Nice photo Sabrina. I like the idea you got of having a photo taken of your tattoo with Shannen's book because it looks like hers. :D

Happy 31st Birthday Sabrina. I have also tweeted you Happy Birthday too. :D

I have had other ideas of having photos taken with Shannen's book along with the ones we have talked on Twitter about and another one I have thought of what Prue can be in. I am thinking of combining Badass Pets with Badass Beauty Secrets. Prue standing next to some of my beauty products that can fit with the Badass Beauty Secrets page. I am not sure if she will do it or not because she isn't used to them being around her, but she might if she thinks they are new toys for her to throw off the cage. I will have to give her a treat of Millet Spray that might temp to her to go near them.

I have also sent you a tweet with that idea too to see what you think. ;)
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

great pictures!!! again i was waitting my book :((
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 pm

lindsh wrote:
shaed412 wrote:Lindsay, your pic is great!!! Very classic and different. Glad you got to post finally!

Sarah-Lucy, I am not sure how to change my name back. It switched over automatically when we got the new boards. I want to change it back, so I'll have to figure out how to do that! lol. Glad you like the pic! The wine was great! lol.

lindsey, you need to pm dianna. she is the lady to change your name and make it possible for you. :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Yes! I contacted her last night, so hopefully she can help me. I'm sure she can! :)
Linz

Postby midvinter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:36 am

i got a picture of me with badass but its\ on my cell phone
don,t know how to get the picture on my computer.

i want shannen to see the picture
she won,t get to

it makes me sad

:( :( :( :(
midvinter
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 am

thanks for the bday wish and also for liking my picture. I don't know why it took me so long to think of doing that. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics, Shell.

midvitner, if you have a usb cord for your phone, you can attach it to your computer and upload your pictures that way. that's how i get all my pictures from my cell onto my computer. Hope that helps some.
shaed412

Postby midvinter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 am

shaed412 wrote:thanks for the bday wish and also for liking my picture. I don't know why it took me so long to think of doing that. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics, Shell.

midvitner, if you have a usb cord for your phone, you can attach it to your computer and upload your pictures that way. that's how i get all my pictures from my cell onto my computer. Hope that helps some.

can i do it on my laptop?
midvinter
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 am

shaed412 wrote:thanks for the bday wish and also for liking my picture. I don't know why it took me so long to think of doing that. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics, Shell.

Thanks for liking my pictures Sabrina. Your welcome for my Birthday wish to you. :D I have also tweeted you too saying your welcome and liking my Piper pictures. Wait and see if I get Prue and Piper together on one picture as they proved yesterday they wont fight each other. They sat next one another yesterday and my dad got a photo of them together. So I am going to try and get one too, but with Shannen's book in the picture too and try and get Janero in it so I will have all 3 of my birds together. After That I will try and see if I can get the combined photo with Badass Pets and Badass Beauty Secrets. Prue might still be the only who goes near them and with the tempation of treat I might get the pictures I want.

I am getting my uncles dogs tonight with Shannen's book as I havn't done a photo with them yet. So then I can upload them one night too. ;)
shell

Postby shaed412 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 am

you should be able to do it on your laptop, as well. not sure what kind you have, though, they are all so different! and Shell, can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
shaed412

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News