[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Upcoming interviews....

Upcoming interviews....

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Linz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shaed412 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 am

Kristin...definitley, if you want to write her a letter, i'd be more than happy to give it to her...that's no problem at all. I am basically writting to her to thank her for being my role model for so many years...and just explainning how great it is to have somone as awesome as her to look up to. Im glad you guys don't think Im being silly for doing this! Thanks!

Linz- I drew a picture of Kari from Mari-Kari a long time ago, i think i posted it on twitter, but anyways, I traced the old one I did, and now Im making it out of all dots...the art form is called pointilism...I will post the copy of it on here, once it's completed. I am so happy to hear you would write her a letter, too. Im sure you can draw very well, especially clothing, that's a nice talent to have...im not very good at that. I can really only draw cartoons. Thanks again, guys for the feedback!
shaed412

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shaed412 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 am

I def will do that for you Sarah! I will make sure to get as many pictures of Shannen as I possibly can. I don't want to overwhelm her, but I don't want to not get any this time!
shaed412

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:16 pm

As of now Shannen is not listed on anymore talk shows..things can change during the weekend or Monday.

So far the website of Joy Behar, CNN; The Wendy Williams, BET have a promo of Shannen or has her listed on the site.

Unsure about today show and not sure how they work. When I find out when she is listed on the site, I'll let you all know. Thing is I'm not taping a 4 hour show from 7-9...If I was home and I'm not..I'm working Tuesday...I could be able to tape just the part where Shannen is on

Sabirna, what is your e-mail adress,( if you don't want to post it publicly on here, send me a PM on here) I''ll send you what I wrote for Shay

As soon I as completed this post, I got an e-mail from Wendy Williams about Friday show

Here it is

“90210” alum Shannen Doherty sits down for a Wendy interview and talks about her revealing new book, “Bada**.” Shannen reveals the truth about her reportedly notorious behavior and tells Wendy what she thinks about young Hollywood today.

Then, Grammy Award-winning Motown music legend Smokey Robinson gives a performance you don’t want to miss.

Kristin Marie
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Just look at the View website: She is listed on it

Back to Wendy William show: I clicked on Friday, the day Shay will be on and you can comment.. And of course I had to be the first one..LOL!!

Here's the link if you want to comment or ask question

http://www.wendyshow.com/2010/10/29/shannen-doherty/comment-page-1/#comment-65375

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

^ thank you very much kristin. i took advantage of the link you posted.
i know i shall miss this interview but i do hope it can get upload to youtube some day. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Upcoming interviews....

Postby Linz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Linz

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shaed412 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:13 am

awee...thank u so much for your kind words and encouragement...means a lot to me. i so hope shannen comes your way...i should mention to her that you wanna meet her! a drawing class would be fun...id love to see some of your drawings sometime!
shaed412

Upcoming interviews....

Postby shnfan1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:36 pm

shnfan1
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News