Page 1 of 2

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 am
by Linz
HEy guys!
I found this video on youtube! It's when Shannen was at Armani Exchange! She is freaking gorgeous, as always, and she looks amazing in the dress! There's a little interview with her too, they asked her how she keeps so thin and what she eats, etc. She was like, "I'm lucky. I eat cheeseburgers, fries, fried chicken, chicken fried steak..." LOL! She IS definitely lucky, because if I ate all those things (even with as much as I run every day!), I would not be in good shape! haha!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWhphguOOkw

P.S.- I just fast forwarded it to her interview, rather than watching the whole video. LOL.

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:00 pm
by Linz
OMG I LOVE Armani Exchange!! Amazing clothes, amazing sunglasses. LOL. You should definitely go there! haha! We have an Armani store near my house, about 20 minutes away. Its AMAZING! LOL! Image

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 am
by shaed412
I love her...she's so freaking cute. I wish I could not work out and not gain weight...lol. But when I do, I gain more weight...mostly i think bc it's muscle mass...but I don't ever see muscle...lol Neways...Shannen is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing!

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:23 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
thanks for sharing linz. shannen was sweet in this interview. i love her hair as always. it's amazing. Image

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 pm
by Linz
shaed412 wrote:I love her...she's so freaking cute. I wish I could not work out and not gain weight...lol. But when I do, I gain more weight...mostly i think bc it's muscle mass...but I don't ever see muscle...lol Neways...Shannen is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing!



I agree! She is adorable!! Yes, I wish I could not work out and not have to worry about gaining weight. But unfortunately, I am not one of those people. I work out every day- or at least 6 days a week- and lift weights and stuff. And I never see muscle either ,it seems like all fat to me. LOL. But... we see ourselves differently I think! haha! Yes, she is definitely amazing! Your welcome! Image

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 pm
by Linz
sarah-lucy wrote:thanks for sharing linz. shannen was sweet in this interview. i love her hair as always. it's amazing. Image


Your so welcome! She was very sweet and her hair is FABULOUS! I have always loved her hair! Mine is naturally the same color as hers- although its a little lighter right now- but it is definitely not as thick and shiny as hers. She has gorgeous hair- well.... she's just gorgeous head to toe really, but we all know this! LOL. Image

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
*Linz* wrote:
I agree! She is adorable!! Yes, I wish I could not work out and not have to worry about gaining weight. But unfortunately, I am not one of those people. I work out every day- or at least 6 days a week- and lift weights and stuff. And I never see muscle either ,it seems like all fat to me. LOL. But... we see ourselves differently I think! haha! Yes, she is definitely amazing! Your welcome! Image


i have to say i have the same body type as shannen's and it can be a nightmare at the other end, like getting trousers to fit properly as i have no hips!. seriously they say muscle weights more than fat though so basically i dont go the gym, they are scary!.
dont change who you, be happy in your own skin. Image Image

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 pm
by Linz
Haha, I bet that is kind of annoying. There was a time when I was just the same size as Shannen, and it was hard to find jeans. LOL. But, I'm really short- so its hard to find jeans any way. haha! Aww thanks girl! I definitely am a very confident person- as far as my acting/broadcasting abilities go. The older I get, the more comfortable I become in my own skin! It feel great! LOL! Image

Armani Exchange!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
^ that's cool. dont every change who you are, keep being true to yourself. Image

shannen has an amazing personality to everyone she meets which cant be said about all hollywood actors.personality and being able to have a good laugh are very important dont you think rather than getting into a small size of jeans Image