[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on The Spin Crowd!

Shannen on The Spin Crowd!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shell » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Yeh I hope so. It might get uploaded on the UK version of E Online hopefully. So we wont have to look far and it will keep that pain at bay. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:07 pm

i am looking forward to getting an update about this show from the american men and women from this site. we have every faith that you will delivery us a full report on this Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 am

YES! Sarah-Lucy, I SO will!! You know it! LOL! I''m on it- haha! I am so excited to see Shannen on The Spin Crowd, I saw a little preview tonight for her episode and it looks awesome! SUper excited! As soon as I find out its posted and you guys can see it, I will let you know!! Image And after it airs, I'll give you some details!
Linz

Postby shell » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

That will be great to keep us posted after the episode airs.

I still carn't find the episodes on the UK version of E Online as the first one aired over here on Sunday. I would of thought they would put the episodes up. Image

Yeh hopefully you will find it for us Lindsey as I carn't see the UK version of E Online uploading the episodes.
shell

Postby katerina4 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:38 am

thank you so much for letting us know!!! that's great i can't wait for it!! Image Image
katerina4
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:57 am

Hey Sarah-Lucy!

Oh, definitely wouldn't leave you guys out of it, girl! If it was me, I would definitely want to be updated and see the show Shannen was on! I was able to access the US website for E! Online, but it did not have the option to watch the videos, for some reason. The US site allows to watch episodes you may have missed!

ANyway.... here is a link of the pic from E! Online of Shannen and Jonathan Cheban!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/celebs/c116219_Shannen_Doherty.html
Linz

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 am

Linz

Postby shell » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 am

Hi Lindsey. I just tried the link again to go to the videos and it still goes directly to the UK version of the site and what they have of Shannen.

Nothing to do with Spin Crowd though. There are other video clips and pictures of what she has done in the past though.

So me and others will probably have to wait till it gets uploaded on the UK version or Youtube if it ever does. Image
Last edited by shell on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Awww that sucks girl!!! I'll try to figure out how to get it so you can see it! I'll see if it will allow you to look at the US version of the site, because I am able to look at the UK version. So, you should be able to see it!

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News