Page 1 of 4

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm
by charline
Just heard:

Shannen is pranked by a Dutch television show. I don't know when it's aired. But when I got more news I will let you know! It's a funny pro gramme where she got fooled by a 'japanese' lady who talks crazy.

Greg Vaughan (Dan from Charmed) sets her up, he's fooled by Ushi last year.

Watch it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_QN9LdI75Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppcSjXkbc0E&feature=related
Spread love and peace. (L)


Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm
by triquetra
What?! Our Wendy van Dijk (I'm Dutch) actually did it? She pulled the Ushi-prank on Shannen Maria Doherty? I have GOT to see this!

P.S.
Ushi is supposed to be a Japanese lady Image

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 pm
by charline
Yes!! She did, I heard it at RTL Boulevard from RTL4. Maybe you can watch it and you will see for yourself. Sorry for all the none dutch readers, this show is not in English. The 'Ushi' interview is.

Spread love and peace on your way! Image

Btw: Changed it in Japanese... ;-) Thanks for the warning.
It was so fast that I wrote this cause all I wanted was to let you know.

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 pm
by triquetra
charline wrote:Yes!! She did, I heard it at RTL Boulevard from RTL4. Maybe you can watch it and you will see for yourself. Sorry for all the none dutch readers, this show is not in English. The 'Ushi' interview is.

Spread love and peace on your way! Image

Btw: Changed it in Japanese... ;-) Thanks for the warning.
It was so fast that I wrote this cause all I wanted was to let you know.

I am definitely going to watch this! Image
But please, give us a warning when it's on YouTube Image

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 pm
by Dianna
Got any recent news on this? Image

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:58 pm
by msyana
Dianna wrote:Got any recent news on this? Image


As far i could check it still has to be broadcasted. It's part of the coming season. Other famous stars she tricked were Hulk Hogan & Janice Dickinson.

love

Yana

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:35 pm
by usedkarma
Yana wrote:As far i could check it still has to be broadcasted. It's part of the coming season. Other famous stars she tricked were Hulk Hogan & Janice Dickinson.

love

Yana

I love Janice.

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
greg vaughan is so hot. he was so polite and tolerant throughout. the interview was hard to follow though since it was in dutch subtitles. Image

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm
by triquetra
Two minutes ago, I saw a little of the upcoming season, called "Ushi & Loesie". And yes, Shannen was indeed pranked by Ushi (Wendy). October 24 is the day the season will start. Hopefully, Shannen will be in the first episode Image

Ushi & Dushi?!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 pm
by Dianna
Triquetra wrote:Two minutes ago, I saw a little of the upcoming season, called "Ushi & Loesie". And yes, Shannen was indeed pranked by Ushi (Wendy). October 24 is the day the season will start. Hopefully, Shannen will be in the first episode Image


That's great! Is it possible to find out exactly when she is on? I can't find the official website for the show.