Page 8 of 10

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:01 pm
by honda200
mihacv wrote:As i thought..... its not a good source but i do think its true hehe

Get used to seeing Kate Gosselin getting dragged around the dance floor by Tony Dovolani. A source on the Dancing With The Stars set claims the show is fixed in Kate's favour.

"Viewers who wanted to call in to vote for Kate got right through--but Shannen [Doherty]'s phone line seemed to be jammed almost all the time," the source claims. These allegations could not be confirmed, as no one who tried to vote for Shannen Doherty could be located.



hmm.. no one who voted for Shaennen could ne located? hmm very odd indeed.. Image

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 pm
by shell
Now that is odd and why would it just be her phoneline that was jammed.

Sounds like something was going off there.

They couldn't of been jammed that long if they were jammed at all.

Seems odd that other persons worked ok all the time. So if she has alot of fans too wouldn't hers jam up too as they all wouldn't be able to get through.

I don't like the sound of that as it is very odd and hard to belive.

If they were jammed all the time for no reason that makes it even more unfair.

Why is this Kate person getting the way she wants all the time. Is it because not many people like her on DWTS as I have seen on DWTS facebook page that people want her off the show.

Sorry if I sound harsh there.

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:38 pm
by Sarah-Lucy
i heard about the "jammed" phone lines too. i didnt have any bother when i called but it was an international call, that all sounds so strange. all this speculation is good for the show and what the producers want isnt it?.

as sabina kindly informed us in another thread the ratings are going down for DWTS, so this is sure music to our ears. i expect them to rise sharply again when shannen returns in may. without shannen in the show they lost a hugh tv icon no-one can replace. Image

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm
by marianne16
totally agree with all of you, if really the line was jammed, that is so unfair for her, I really think since the beginning that producers of the show have something to do with that elimination. I just hope the truth come out soon.

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 am
by lynnwood
Image
I just read the article about DWTS voting being rigged...how crappy!! The sources on DWTS sounded gib and even proud of the fact.
I wish this show was called out big time by someone of PR power to the kind of underhanded tactics we knew was happening. Unfortunately, these hollywood shows only want scandal and do not care about being fair. It just is rotten that Shannen was chewed up in the rating war, especially since she was dancing for her dad.
Did you see that Chad (the football player) was on Ellen, I emailed her show and Larry King again about Shannen but no responce. Image

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 am
by honda200
lynnwood wrote:Image
I just read the article about DWTS voting being rigged...how crappy!! The sources on DWTS sounded gib and even proud of the fact.
I wish this show was called out big time by someone of PR power to the kind of underhanded tactics we knew was happening. Unfortunately, these hollywood shows only want scandal and do not care about being fair. It just is rotten that Shannen was chewed up in the rating war, especially since she was dancing for her dad.
Did you see that Chad (the football player) was on Ellen, I emailed her show and Larry King again about Shannen but no responce. Image
So the football player got cut? will i guess this time the show let the veiwers deside on that one ,as if they had the first time ether Kate or him would have bin cut not Shannen..

But you know folks if indeed they the perducers of the show make the actualy decisions as to who go'es ..you know this woulnt be the first time something like this has happened on the show ..as some of you may recall a few years back (and of menstioned this be before somewhere on here that Mark was paired with Sabrina(sorry dont know her last name) she's with the singing group the Cheeta Grils..

Her and Mark where hot.they were getting like 9s and at lest one 10 each week? then about half way through ,they got cut ..the audiance went nuts,i just bet they'er respective fansites where no doubt all up in arms as well.

I mean they were awesome al the jugdes liked them..even old Ken..

So tell me how is this thing with Shannen being cut as she was any differant ..?

i tell i have tio addmit it does make one think ..

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 pm
by oifchick0405
I called in loads of votes for Shannen and a lot of times, the line was busy/jammed. So we used the internet too to vote. And Jean, no ochocinco didn't go home. I heard that Buzz went home. Ochiocinco was just a guest on Ellen.

The show is totally rigged along with a lot of other reality tv shows. For instance, I usually love to watch America's Best Dance Crew but now I can't help but wonder if it is rigged too. I mean a West Coast crew wins every SINGLE year! And Blu Print Cru were way better than Poreotix. I mean they didn't do anything special or even great on the show and they won it. Their dance moves are basic and so are their stunts. It's very boring to me personally. So yeah, its all for ratings and well abdc is in California, coincidently a West Coast or "California" crew always wins. Oh and it's always Asian-Americans that win every year too. hmmm

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:33 pm
by honda200
~Jamie~ wrote:I called in loads of votes for Shannen and a lot of times, the line was busy/jammed. So we used the internet too to vote. And Jean, no ochocinco didn't go home. I heard that Buzz went home. Ochiocinco was just a guest on Ellen.

The show is totally rigged along with a lot of other reality tv shows. For instance, I usually love to watch America's Best Dance Crew but now I can't help but wonder if it is rigged too. I mean a West Coast crew wins every SINGLE year! And Blu Print Cru were way better than Poreotix. I mean they didn't do anything special or even great on the show and they won it. Their dance moves are basic and so are their stunts. It's very boring to me personally. So yeah, its all for ratings and well abdc is in California, coincidently a West Coast or "California" crew always wins. Oh and it's always Asian-Americans that win every year too. hmmm
Oh ok like many i didnt watch it ,but was curius as to who went.but but i stand corrected.. Image

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm
by oifchick0405
honda200 wrote:Oh ok like many i didnt watch it ,but was curius as to who went.but but i stand corrected.. Image


I didn't watch it neither. Just googled the results out of curiousity lol

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:22 pm
by lynnwood
Image Thank God Kate finally got cut!!!! Maybe all of the comments hit home to the producers of DWTS...they could not let the spoiled Diva continue. I still get mad thinking about Shannen leaving the show tooooo early. I guess Mark is off the crutches now and he has continued with his singing.
Oh well...life goes on Shannen Fans. We can look forward to the new project Shannen has next month and of course the final dance in MAY.

Image