[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby mihacv » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Here is what i think of Dwts and Shannens voting off i may be wrong but thats my opinion :

So Shannen was voted off by abc not fans because Mark was injured and she would be paired with some old guy i think and she didnt want that as she said she would not even do the show on even if she was not eliminated so they eliminated her before she canceled or my other reason is that she was not being a bad girl like they wanted her and they kinda made her voted of.

And for Shannen not speaking about it is i think because she has a deal with abc for some project in future. So thats my opinion
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Well........ I certainly gave those assholes a piece of my mind!!! LOL. Shannen was the BEST!!!!! I don't even watch that show anymore, and I will not!!!!
Linz

Postby mihacv » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm

well i think she would say if she knew she was cheated
mihacv

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby mihacv » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm

well she went to those talk shows to talk about her experience and stuff like that
mihacv

Postby shaed412 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

shannen has talked very highly of her experiance with dwts, and for that, i will not bash what the show lacks. i choose not to watch it anymore...bc i only tuned in for shannen anyways, but she's very professional and classy and that's what makes her shine the most. she's super sweet for constantly updating on twitter for us. amazing.
shaed412

Postby shell » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 am

Yeh I thought she did to. Saying that she was fine with the elmination and that she wouldn't do it without Mark anyway because of his knee injury.

Also that she went on there and did what she wanted to do and that was make her farther proud.

Yeh I am happy that she is keeping us updated on twitter and facebook. That is so sweet and friendly of her that she is using her time to keep us updated.

Now why carn't everyone see her friendly and sweet side and not looking at what she was like in the past. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I am glad that she shown how friendly and sweet she can be towards people. Image

It might of given the people who thought she was still the same as she was in the past a new sight to what she is really like now. If they carn't see it from watching her on DWTS they certainly can just read what we fans have put in our stories of meeting her.

To show it or just listen to what us fans say about her being friendly, sweet and caring. Image

Not by reading things in mags that people have made up of her if it isn't an interview that has been put in the mag. Image
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News