[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

Strike Back to DWTS! (Stand up for Shannen)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby marianne16 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 pm

great point, this is what I am expected for too! Image
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby oifchick0405 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 am

Last edited by anonymous on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shaed412 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Glad we are good too. Always welcome to have an opinon. Also heard from an email that tmz reported that shannen left dwts bc of tax money which is no ones business regaurdless n I twitted shannen bout it bc she should know. tmz is terrible.
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marianne16 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

I hope nobody is going to watch dwts tonigh, we have to support shannen!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shell » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Yeh I herd about that tax thing.

I didn't know the star magazine put alot of wrong things in it about Shannen.

I probably didn't know that as I never read the mag.

Wait until I see the next star mag. I will see what lies they publish about her if there is anything.

If there is it's probably about that tax thing or one of the wrong reasons about why she was eliminated off DWTS. Image

We need to get the message around that she is sweet and friendly but will anybody listen as they will probably belive the mag instead. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby oifchick0405 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm

TMZ and Star magazine need to get a life for real. I am sick of them downing Shannen. Star is just like the enquirer and other mags. They trash celebrities and spread their "gossip" around bec they know that people will buy it. It is rare that these mags are actually fact. And so what, if she had to pay taxes. Everyone has to pay taxes in some form or another. It's amazing how this stuff gets out tho. I thought it was "confidential information" when it comes to banking and tax info. It's unbelievable what these mags will say just to "sell" their lies. I've seen so many celebrities go down bec of the media and mags that come up with their own stories about them. Marriages end, families break up, everything! It's really sad. But seriously, Shannen didn't leave DWTS bec of that. That's just ridiculous!

Jamie
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 pm

^ your are so right jamie, it's ridiculous how this information is leeked in the first place. it should be confidential and personal. it's not up for discussion and for everyone's business. i dont believe it for one minute.
we need to keep doing what we are doing and spead the good word of shannen around the net. Image

Sarah-Lucy

Postby jenny777 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm

I wrote an email but my friend is going to proofread it because I'm afraid of being one of the irrationally angry people. I still say it's soooo rigged!
jenny777

Postby shaed412 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 am

maybe you can share your letter with us, too. jaime, i couldn't agree more with you. honestly, i was so proud of all the nice positive things that were being said about shannen when dwts first came about and now that she was let go first, nothing but negative comments have been made on her behalf, and it's sickening. I give her so much credit for all she puts up with, bc even when she's being the sweetest person that we all know she is, people have stuff to say about her and it's like...get over it. ughhh. just ranting some.
shaed412

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News