dwts voting...PLEASE vote here...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

You must have alot of email accounts to vote that many times. I wish I could vote that many times but I am saving my email accounts to use for online voting when she really needs it.
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

sarah-lucy wrote:what's at&t customers?. i have never heard of this. shell and i are british Image

shell, i was only allowed to call once from my mobile and once from my landline and got charge at international call rate. i dont recommend it if you arent the one who pays the bills Image

Its for US customers only unless you have at&t international calling and texting plan.
shannen90210prue

Postby michele » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 pm

shannen90210prue wrote:You must have alot of email accounts to vote that many times. I wish I could vote that many times but I am saving my email accounts to use for online voting when she really needs it.

I do have a lot of accounts. You can use them each week. So you can vote them this week and then it starts all over next week. I normally vote a lot more than this but haven't been able to due to my husband's illness. I have friends who got in over 1200 votes for Mark and Shannen.
michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Ok that has made me feel better. I better not risk it as it is my dad who pays the bills here.

At least I can vote via the net. It will keep me happy as I get to vote for Shannen and Mark that way. Image
shell

Previous

Return to Shannen News