[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - dwts voting...PLEASE vote here...

dwts voting...PLEASE vote here...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:14 am

honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 am

i sent my first vote to Shannen yesterdayImage i would try to vied to she of new! Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby EricMix » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:44 pm

EricMix

Postby shell » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeh I am so glad they don't start the eliminations the first week. I hope Shannen gets through after next weeks performance as I am hoping she has enough votes via the internet to make it happen.

Plus a better score from the judges.

I hope she gets better votes via the phone voting too.

I would of voted this week via the internet but I was to late that's why I am hoping she gets enough votes next week as I hope mine will be there to as I am going to vote sooner to make sure she gets through. The more votes the better. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm

i am sure shannen and mark will have a better dance next wk Image

i thought the judge called" len" was the nicest to shannen, the other two judges i think it's least said the better Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 am

Yes I hope so to Sarah- Lucy even though I didn't think there was anything wrong with Shannen's dance this week.

I just don't like that judge who said she was swinging her arms round like a primate. To me she didn't do anything like that.

I am looking forward to seeing Shannen's dance next week. Dreding what that judge will say to hurt her feelings again with the next harsh comment that comes out.

I hope Shannen shows what she can do so that judge carn't saying anything but knowing him he will find something harsh to say on the slightest thing.

I know she will do though like last time. She put all of her effort into that dance and that was with her fear and nerves.

She can really dance and we all know that. That judge just makes me mad as when I think about what he said to her.

At least all us fans, her friends and family have her back. As we wont let anything happen to her on DWTS hopfully.

I will be amazed if that judge comes out with something nice for change. I would like to see him get a warning or something because of what he said about Shannen. I don't think I was the only one who got annoyed with what he said about her.
shell

Postby michele » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm

The judges were actually pretty easy on Shannen. They will get more harsh as the season progresses, especially if she doesn't improve. Contestants know when they go on the show that they will receive criticism and they expect it. Usually Len is harder to please than the other two judges. Bruno and Kari Ann can also be very effusive with their praise. If she does well, they will praise her to the skies.

Remember this: if the judges are hard on her and viewers think they are out of line, they will protest by voting harder for Shannen. Being picked on can actually be a good thing. Many viewers decide week to week who they will vote for. If they are sympathetic to a contestant they may give them more votes.
michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 pm

^ i havent seen this reality tv show but feel bruno was way over the top and i am sure all shannen's fans and family would agree. poor shannen put her heart and soul into that performance and wasnt credited enough!
bruno reminds me of our own simon cowell! Image

btw, doesnt mark get judged with his performance? all the judges could talk about was poor shannen.

shannen can dance as it was shown on monday, she didnt miss any moves too. Image

michelle, you say the judges are going to get tougher well i certainly hope u r wrong. the audience shall just need to boo them all and we the fans shall need to keep voting for shannen and mark all the harder. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby michele » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Bruno is always over the top! That is just who he is. But he can be over the top in a positive way as well. They were kinder to Shannen than they were to Kate or Aidan.

The contest is about the celebrity, not the pro. Usually the pro is not criticized unless they don't give the celebrity enough to do. Especially with the women pros they tend to spotlight themselves and hide the flaws of the celebs. They did say that Mark's choreography may have been too ambitious for the first week.

As I have said, the judges comments can motivate the fans to vote harder. In order to keep Shannen in the competition the fans will have to vote very hard. That is the best way to combat the judges comments.
michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm

^ thanks for explaning things michelle. Image

lets hope u r right. i think this certainly happens here in the UK with the x-factor LOL, the more the judges are mean and nasty the better votes the contestants get.

fingers crossed that monday shall be a better dance for them both and the judges agree too Image
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News