Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby carmen » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:16 am

You can vote a total of eleven times per account and phone number.I have several email accounts and borrowed everyones phone in my house so I have several votes so far.You can also vote 11 more times using different browsers.
carmen
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 am

I didnt know that thanks for teling me.
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 am

Man i thought she did pretty darn good folks as she looked more relaxed .into it, and even her demeanor standing infront of the jugdes seamed to be one of ok let me have it ,i dont realy care,my dads a beaming ,he's happy so give me your worce.. Image

Way to go Shannen girlImage

But i thought woo thats the fist time iv seen one of the pros have a melt down and walk off ..but i was thinking he just wasnt used to someone questioning his teaching technic's ,as he said i teach teachers,i think he was just haveing a hisy -fit ..now that said and thats assomeing the drumas not just for the cameras ,with i cant help but wonder..
Last edited by honda200 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 am

I felt so bad to that my votes didn't get in last week but thanks to this morning I have done it with all the email adresses in this house.

So I think I have a total vote of 55.

I had visions that it would be so many votes that she didn't get and that would of been mine because I was to late. I don't think that was my folt that they shut the online votes before lunch time in california.

But now I can have some relief as I went for it this morning and did it so now I can look forward to seeing Shannen and Mark getting through.

I think Shannen danced great though from what I seen from the video that was uploaded. I don't think I have ever seen Shannen dress up in what she was dressed in. Like a school uniform type of costume but she looked great even if she surprised me. Image

I am more happy with the judges this week as they gave her better comments. So now I have no hate towards them this week. Image
shell

Postby slider113412 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Image yes Shannen was great last night. put in my votes. Image
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm

is there a live performance 2nite announcing the couple who goes? i have never seen this show b4

i am confident when all the votes are in that shannen will not b going, she is far 2 good 2 leave. as mark said shannen "has potential" and the audience and judges loved her last nite Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby kido » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

i hate the judges, they always like @omg i love you and then give her 18 and 20 of 30(
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shell » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm

I think they do. The lowest scored 2 couples have to have a dance off acording to the tv mag I red in the shop.

I am not 100% sure as I normally don't watch these sorts of shows unless it's Eurovision but I think that is totally differrent.

I don't want Shannen to go eirther. Something inside me is telling me she is safe and wont get voted out.

I just hope my feeling is right. Image
shell

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

I voted 3 times from my cell phone but I am saving my email votes for later in the season when she will really need them. I only have 9 text votes left on my phone and I am saving them for next week and the week after.
Last edited by shannen90210prue on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannen90210prue

Postby empath » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:02 pm

just so you know, I'm pretty sure you can vote 11 times each week. you don't have to save them for the whole series!
Last edited by empath on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empath
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News