[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby jenny777 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 am

If only I was rich Image

I wanted to go so badly, but I'm not rich enough for the plane ticket of course and I had a wedding and gradfather's birthday that weekend. I'd be a little bit of a horrible person for ditching Image

It would've been totally worth it though. You guys all have amazing stories. I'm so jealous.
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Jenn.

Thanks for liking my story and other people's. It would been good if you went as I agree from actually going it was worth it considering how much I spent.

But I certainly don't miss that money I did spend as it got me what I wanted. Normally I wouldn't spend that much on things unless it was something I really wanted. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm

i get you now shell. we were 11am entry and i think your ticket was dearer so it must have brought you some extra privileges Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 am

Yeh I think it did by getting the early bird entry. I carn't remember how much it cost now.

I think the only privaliges I got was that I could get my autographs 2 hours sooner than others and look around the stalls.

Then the only other thing about getting an Early Bird entry was that I did my first few things before the photoshoot started. So then I could be round the photoshoot area by about 5 to 11.

So then I could find out where I was going to be standing as I had a blue ticket.

I hope that has helped you abit more Sarah-Lucy. Image

Anyway I still carn't belive I got my first 5 autographs in the first 30 mins of the place opening and then the other 5 after Shannen had finished her lunch. I had my next 5 by 1.30.

Then I just finished buying what I wanted from the stalls and got my photo with Shannen in a plaque which cost me another £ 20. I was fine with that as my pic with Shannen looks more amazing it. Even if I smiled to much on it lol. Image
shell

Postby honda200 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby shell » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeh I got all those autographs from Shannen as she was the one I went to see. I thought about getting some from Brian too but considering Shannen is my fav actress I got them all from her.

So all 10 autographs are from her so I only talked to her and only asked her a question in the Charmed Talk. I only had the photo with her too. no one else.

I didn't go to see any of the other celebrities there as I don't actually watch any of those shows or films that they were in.

Once Charmed finished I didn't really get into any other shows except some of the tv shows that started over here and some of the new american tv shows that are around now. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm

i only got shannen's autograph as she is my heroine and nobody else was good enough for me at the venue. Image

did you go and meet freddie krueger shell? Image

Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 am

Nope. Nobody else. Just Shannen as she is the reason I went.

So eveything from having my photo done with her, to the 10 autographs I got to asking her the question in the Charmed talk.

Was because Shannen was the only one I wanted to meet even if I did think of going over to Brian.

So I will agree with you Sarah on that one. Because she is my most favourite actress in the world. Image
shell

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 am

honda200

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News