Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm

we should have had a sign showing people we were from dianna's board. i wish now that i bought the t-shirt.
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jikraus » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Chuckles, as you see, I did find it Image LOL

I enjoyed reading all of your stories/adventures with Shannen. Very very cool! I loved seeing the pics of everyone. A happy group indeed!

Keenya...your a doll! I'm sorry you missed your flight. But your home safe and sound now. A good story to always have under your belt.

And thank you Fifthsister for taking all the time to write all the details of your trip. I really liked reading it.

Your a lucky group and happy that all of you got to meet Shannen.

JIKraus

jikraus

Postby bluntidis » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:33 pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shannen-Doherty/71888017717 look this pages and find pictures shannen Doherty with the fans at Collectormania
bluntidis
New Shannen Fan

Postby jikraus » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 am

Nice FB page. Does anyone know who is responsible for putting it together?

JIKraus Image
jikraus

Postby auntygail » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Sorry I am so late posting this, I have not been well but I have loved reading all your experiences with Shannen. I am so sorry you missed your flight Kinia.
I had a lovely time meeting you all, even though it was not for very long. At least I can put faces to the names now. Image
After the Charmed talk on Saturday I left Collectormania and was very excited about meeting Shannen the next day. (Yes Lauren, I really enjoyed Mama Mia, it just extended the feel good factor of the whole weekend.) Sunday was all I had expected it to be. I went to get Shannen’s autograph first and she was such a little sweetheart. I gave her the calendar I had made. She said she loved it. I had told her I had originally made it for her mum as I know she doesn’t like looking at herself (cannot understand why, the girl is beautiful), and it is the kind of thing that mum’s like to keep. She thanked me and she and Kurt started looking through it, and she was commenting on what she felt and what had happened during each of the films/episodes that it covered. It was titled “Shannen Doherty, from the Prairie to Beverly Hills“. So of course covered her early work as a child and teenage actress. As they got to the end Shannen said to Kurt, “My Mom is so not going to get this calendar”. She told me she would show it to her mum but that she was not getting it. I was so happy that she liked it that much, it had taken a long time for me to make.
Later I went down for my photo shoot with Shannen. As I rolled in she said “Oh! she made me a beautiful calendar”. I was happy that she had remembered me and that she automatically squatted down at the side of my chair for the photo, so we were on the same level. Little things like that mean a lot and it was so natural for Shannen to do.
Later in the afternoon I went back to Shannen to buy another autograph. This is because of my own silly fault. I had been looking at the signed photo of Shannen and couldn’t reach to get it back in the pocket so I had just slipped it down the side of my chair. At some stage it had slipped down and I ran over it, so lovely Shannen had a tyre track running across her neck. I couldn’t leave with a less than perfect picture so here I was. I had bought a hard cover for the photo this time, so that it wouldn’t happen again. Image
Luckily there was no queue by this time. When I got to her table she looked up and said” You here again?” so I explained what I divvy I had been she said “Oh no!” but was smiling. She was really lovely and we had a little talk. She even put the photo in the cover for me as I was struggling to do it.
I was waiting for Brian to come back from his photo shoot and saw Shannen leaving, it was getting late, and she gave me a wave. When Brian came back I was there waiting for him. He was also lovely. He asked me if I was alright, it had been a long day and I knew I was looking unwell. He made me laugh as he stood up and put his hands over me like Leo would and tried to heal me. He was very annoyed that it didn’t work, bless him. They are both really nice, loving people.
I had such a memorable weekend. I hope they do this again.
I will post my photo with Shannen as soon as I get my scanner working!

This is a link to the calendar pages if anyone is interested.

http://www.23hq.com/AuntyGail/album/5144413
auntygail
Major Shannen fan

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm

That is an incredible calendar! No wonder she loved it. That should be in stores!

Aww, so pleased you had a great time. Shannen is such a doll!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

what a great achievement auntygail, that's fantastic no wonder shannen was impressed. i am glad you had a lovely 2 days at the show. i only wish you were able to come to dinner with us on the saturday night and that we all were there too on the sunday but lastly i travelled home then. looking forward to seeing your photo. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby jikraus » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 pm

AuntyGail your calelndar is amazing!!Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Shannen. Lucky you!

JIKraus Image

jikraus

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News