[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby myrtle38 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Looks like I'm a bit late joining this thread - but I was at Collectormania this weekend too and thought it was brilliant.
Shannen looked fantastic both days - unlike me - who looked tired but excited on the photos (which I won't upload!)
I thought the Charmed talk was excellent once it got going and some of the stuff Shannen and Brian shared with us was great - making us feel like real insiders to what went on behind the scenes!
I was too star-struck to really talk to Shannen - just amazed that she was sitting right in front of me signing an autograph! Brian was absolutely lovely - chatting about last time he'd visited London and how he was going to try to do some touristy stuff before he went home. And the photo-shoot was just such a thrill - Shannen is so photogenic and made everyone feel special, and Brian is drop-dead gorgeous in the flesh! My fiance had a silly grin on his face for ages after having his photo taken with Shannen! What it was like for them both having so many photos done in such a short space of time I can't imagine - must have been seeing flashes for ages after! But the photographer was really good - making sure that every photo was brilliant and a wonderful souvenir of a fantastic weekend.
I really hope Shannen and Brian come over to do another Collectormania and maybe bring Holly next time too - we would be there like a shot - even the 2 hour train delay going home couldn't take the shine off the experience.
Thank you Shannen and Brian, and thank you Collectormania for making it happen. Image
myrtle38
New Shannen Fan

Postby tomjordan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 am

i hope shannen and brain will do another collectmaina did they say they try come do it again
tomjordan
New Shannen Fan

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm

I dont know about Shannen and Brian but I was chatting to this girl who worked there who said they were trying to get Alyssa Milano to go next year.
XOOX
LadyMacbeth

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm

LadyMacbeth

Postby shannifan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Great picture, Chuckles! Kinia, hun, I can´t see your pic, also not with the URL chuckles posted! Image

*hugs*
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 pm

hey gang, sounds like you all had a blast on the weekend.

its all iv heard from soph lol.

im so glad you all had fun, and the pics are amazing.

xxx Image
littlemissbad

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:24 pm

im good thanks, well not good but ok.

xxx
littlemissbad

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News