[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shell » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 am

Hi Everyone. I know my experience is a late story as I only just became a member on here but if it wasn't for the cheaking of just updates I would of years ago.

Anyway I loved my experience when I met Shannen. It was just great and when I was waiting to go in as I had an early bird pass I was so excited and nervous as I didn't know how Shannen would be with me.

As soon as those doors opened I went stright away to find where Shannen was and get my queing ticket with my uncle and in the first 30 mins I had my first 5 autographs. She liked my pet bird pictures I took to get signed and the first thing she said to me was - Are these your birds?

Then I go yes they are and when I told her my birds names she was surprised as I named them after one of her characters she had played. She goes - Are you serious?

I go yes and I point to which one is who and then she does the same to make sure she got them right. She repated there names when she pointed back at them. Kurt was woundering what was going off and asked Shannen what we were on about and repeated them again to him and told him who I named them after.

The other pictures the first time up were some of her photoshoots.

But before all that happened I didn't notice she was there. My uncle did and he said - She is there. so I look back and she was standing there and I was like omg she is really here. I am really going to meet her, have a photo with her and get autographs from her.

Then I walked round the stales for a bit till it was time for the photoshoot to begin and I am glad I had a blue ticket as they were the first ones in. I was talking to this women whilst in the que about her experience metting Shannen.

Then when it got to my turn having the photo done I was really happy. Me and Shannen put are arms over each others sholders for that. It was like she was hugging me as we put are heads together to so we where really close. It fely so warm and Friendly for the photo.

Then I went back for my other 5 autographs from Shannen which where some more pics I brought along with the DVD cover I took and my character introduction of Prue from my Charmed fanfiction. She was surprised at the DVD cover as she said she had never seen it before. It was the cover for Christmas Caper so she says - How come you guys get to see what I don't. She did a little laugh too at the cover as I thought it was a photoshoot she did for it. She commented on my character introduction of Prue as I changed a few things to her character.

Then the Charmed talk was good as I got to ask her a question in it and learning new things about her and brian.

I got my picture put onto a plaque which makes it look more amazing so by the end of the day I had nearly spent £ 300 but it was worth it. £ 200 on autographs and another £ 100 on merchandise with Shannen on including more pictures. So anyway I hope you like my story.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:49 pm

honda200

Postby shell » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeh they did charge. £ 20 each for an autograph and I think it was the same price for the photoshoot.

Anyway I wish I didn't have to pay or I would of got more than 10 autographs.

I forgot to mention in my story that she was very friendly to me and I think she liked my birds. Especially the one I named after one of her characters.

Thanks for liking my story and I know its a long one too. Image
shell

Postby honda200 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

thanks for sharing your story shell. we also had early bird entry tickets and were one of the first in the queue to see miss shannen. just think we might have seen you. Image

i am scottish and was with two irish girls (rachael and emma) waiting in the queue so our acents were getting noted as we were so excited. it was one of the best days of my life. Image

the venue had strict rules and regulations on taking photos. it would have been nice to have been able to take more pictures of shannen while getting our autographs but the staff werent having it and we had to respect the rules. Image

jean it was £20 british money we paid for each autograph Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:16 pm

I know I would of loved having posed photos with her with my own camera.

Yeh we might of seen one another as I had all my autographs by 9.30. My queing ticket was 155. Its great how she got through that many fans in 30 mins.

Yeh it was £ 20 and the same with the photoshoot.

Now I have people at college coming up to me as I have met her. I have to take my photo and autographs nearly everyweek. As more people hear that I have met Shannen. As at first they don't belive me till I take my photo and autographs and then they all looked shocked because I told them the true.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 pm

^we were the saturday venue and didnt get in that early shell. shannen's photo shoot with her fans was about 11.30am. she had so many people to get through on the saturday venue bless!

the autographs on the saturday venue were after the photo shoots at about 1pm. i am very surprised when you say you had your autographs by 09.30am. were u that sunday date then? Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Yeh I did get them that quick. I was surprised myself as I went back to cheack what number was up and there it was 155 - 200.

I only went the Saturday and went back home the Sunday.

I got 2 sets of autographs. Some in the morning and then another 5 in the afternoon. They were after the photoshoot and when Shannen had finished her lunch. Thats when I got my other 5.

Early birds could go in at 9.00 am on the saturday.
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News