[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shell » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 am

I spent about £ 300 by the time Saturday was over.

As all those autographs cost £ 20 each and so did the photoshoot.

Then the rest went on merchandise of Shannen and Charmed.

Most of them pictures but at least it was buy about 3 for so much.

Then the plaque I had my picture put in cost £ 20 too.

So it was £ 200 for 10 autographs which I though was a lot. I think it would of been better if they were £ 10 each. So then I would of got 20 for £ 200.

But as I was desperate in a way to get a few autographs from Shannen I think it was well spent as I wouldn't normally spend that much on things unless I had to or it was something I really wanted.

As Shannen was the only one I wanted to meet. I got them all from her and thats why I think I spent so much. I knew I would be able to go up again later on after she had her lunch to get my last 5 and to talk to her again.

It probably goes on that she is my fav actress too. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 pm

honda200

Postby shell » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Well thats easy.

£ 200 on autographs

£ 70 on merchandise. Not including food. But I class the frames I brought for my autographs as merchandise for some reason but I havn't included the price for them.

It would be over a hundread if I included all the frames I brought. I might of forgot something I brought on that day I havn't included in the price or what I brought cost more than £ 70 all together.

This isn't including the entry price or the £ 20 photoshoot and Charmed Talk ticket as I ordered them online. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm

it certainly wasnt a cheap day out jean for any of us. i think we all brought our own food and drink because we knew the prices in the venue were going to be expensive. i bought a lot of shannen merchandise along with autographs at the venue. if you count my transport to london plus my accomdation and tube travel it was a lot of money but i wouldnt have changed it for the world. i loved every minute, it was one of the best days of my life. Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am

Yeh I felt that way too. I knew it would be worth going because I knew I was really meeting Shannen. Plus I knew we would get talking when she was signing my pics.

I even learned new things about her then too. Some of the photoshoots she signed she told me what they were and I happened to have her favourite photoshoot picture. She told me it was and I was kind of surprised like I serprised her with my pet birds names.

I actually had some chips in the venue with my uncle at lunch as we didn't buy any food to go in with. I had to sit on the floor outside the cafe as there wasn't anywhere to sit but when my uncle had his chips there were places to sit.

If you include my travel as had to come on 2 trains and then my hotel price where me and my uncle stayed it came to alot more. I don't know how much though as I carn't remember now.
shell

Postby honda200 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby shell » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am

No going to the bathroom as you call it was free.

I think its still under the £1000 mark but probably not far off. If you include everything from the hotel price, both train prices, taxi far there and back. Then including when I went out for dinner both nights I was there with my uncle.Then eveything I spent inside.

Just so you don't get confused. Friday and Saturday night. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

the venue organisers sure made big money out of us all as there were lots of other celebs too doing autographs and photos too.
i sure shannen comes back to do another collectormania UK but in a different location rather than london. edinburgh or newcastle would suit me LOL. Image
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News