[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen @ the hollywood collectors and Celebs show

Shannen @ the hollywood collectors and Celebs show

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenmcgett » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:41 am

Wire Image has put 4 pictures of Shannen on here from the hollywood show so far.

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=381835&s=shannen%20doherty&sfld=C&vwmd=e

Shannenmcgett Image
Last edited by shannenmcgett on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby revitalizations » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 am

Oh my God! I did it! My dream finally came true for the love of Shannen Doherty! I finally came face to face with this amazing woman! She was to die for! Seeing her in person was surreal. My brother and I were able to get into the Hollywood Show! We were looking around for ten minutes and we finally saw her keosk over at the back corner where she was hardly visible. My goodness, the woman is beautiful in person!

Very easygoing, very relaxing, cool, calm, and very humble! This is definitely not the Shannen we no longer hear about in tabloids or gossip shows anywhere. She's changed anew. It's hard not to look at her, she just caught my attention immediately at first glance.

When I fell in line to get an autograph, of course I bought some photos of the lovely Shannen. I was also listening to some of the conversations she had with the fans. Like one, she told a guy that happened to work for Fox Studios that he was interested in contacting her for major project that they would like for her to work with that is in the works. Shannen agreed to look into that and exchanged numbers with this gentlemen that was in front of me in the line.

Another guy who was with him also asked a question about her relationship with Tori Spelling and if they were really in a feud. The answer was no and that she rescinded that answer by saying its all the media twisting things around by over exaggerating the truth way too much. She actually is friends with Tori on a mutual basis and that they talk every now and then.

After a ten minute conversation which held up the autograph line with these two gentlemen. Finally I was able to come up to her and finally talk to her in person for the first time.....

I asked her questions like, "Oh how are you? What have you been up to lately." She responded by saying "Oh really good, very good actually." in a very soft spoken tone. She said that she just finished wrapping up the the Independent films she did for Burning Palms and Encounter With Danger. She already finished shooting her scenes for A Beautiful Outsider while it's now in post production and is now getting ready to star in a play in Nashville in her homestate of Tennessee.

I also asked if she continues to stay in touch with anyone from the original 90210 and the one person whom she is now close with more than ever is Jennie Garth. I also asked her if she found out about the birth of Jason Priestley's second child and yes, she is now aware of the news and congratulated him for that.

The last question I asked is if the rumor was true that she was no longer going to return to 90210, she said that rumor is now official she will NOT return to 90210 next season..... That was pretty much it for me and Shannen speaking on such short terms, but hey they're were other people in line waiting to meet her so that was good from there.....

Thank you Shannen Doherty for your sharing with us your gifts and rare talent, I'll continue to support your career in anyway I can as a hardcore Shannen fan! To you and everyone else who haven't met her. Please do so now, while you still can! This is the only time you'll ever get to interact with her again. Good luck!

revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 am

lucky!!!!!!!!! i hate life in spain Image ,i hope one day do my dream!for meet shando!!!
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby jhem » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 am

Image wow! that is soooooo cool!

you're the luckiest living creature in this world!

i'm willing to sell our house, trade my magazine collection and eat live Image, just to see Ms. Shannen Doherty!
jhem
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby revitalizations » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 am

I feel you there, it's hard to spot Shannen Doherty in person now these days she's very hard to find in Hollywood especially in public, she knows how to avoid certain place at the right times. So yeah if you are able to see here anywhere out there then yeah, you would be that lucky believe me!

I'm just absolutely greatful for the fact that she was there and that I actually witness her before my eyes, is just simply amazing. Meeting her and talking to her and really seeing her upclose and personal is something I will never forget.

If any of you would like to view my pictures from the event please say so, I'll share them with you. Please let me know as per your request. Thank you!
revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

Postby jhem » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:02 pm

jhem

Postby revitalizations » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Yes you can find me on Facebook on my account as Ryan Quiambao search me, find me, and add me and then you'll be able to see the pictures in my Revitalizations album of my photos.
revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:14 pm

thats so frecking awsome, oh my word.

i cant wait to go to the london show in november.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby jhem » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm

jhem

Postby revitalizations » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 pm

The one with the Black and White picture with the big smile on there. That's me alright!
revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Shannen News