[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen @ the hollywood collectors and Celebs show

Shannen @ the hollywood collectors and Celebs show

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 pm

I see what you're doing Chuckles... and I don't like it! You get one kidney, just one, and no soul! My final offer. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Err, how much do I need to get to London and be able to live while I'm there... $7000AU? Wait, my kidney is in damn fine shape. Better make it $10000AU. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:46 pm

laurajaybee

Postby honda200 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:55 am

man you guys realy know how to stray off a toppic..and Chuck my man you are so bad Image,you are such a bad influance ..you know you dont set a very good exsample on the rules my man Imageand your an addminn tesk-tesk.. Image..oh well

Oh and Lucy ..thats pretty awesome that you are going as well to meet the sites name sake..but now dont you or anyone get me wrong here, as cool and awesome as it might be to meet Shannen..iceing on the cake sorta speak,its pretty cool to meet other member here as well to have that oppertunity to meet those you have talked with for awhile and or years that you,ev talk to and gett to know almost every day .as not to take away from thee excitement of meeting the lady but its the ppl here ..the ppl who make up this site ..thats pretty awesome to.

As you know Sarah and i have become very close over the 5 years iv known her .but there's a few other ppl here i would consitter giveing or selling a kidny for to meet.. Image Image..

So tell me just how many members are meeting up ? and i wonder who they all are ?
Last edited by honda200 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:32 pm

^^ And ME!!! Image
laurajaybee

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News