Just a rumor!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Just a rumor!

Postby eloyse » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 am

According to Winona Ryder in her July interview in the issue of Empire, there will be a sequel to the movie Heathers. Not a remake, but a sequel. That might mean that Shannen will be asked to reprise her role as Heather Duke.

Here are a part of the interview:

“I swear to God,” she said. “But for some reason Dan [Waters, writer] and Michael [Lehmann, director] don’t want to talk about it.”

So guys, this is just a rumor, don't get too enthusiastic about it! Would'nt that be amazing if it was actually true?
eloyse
New Shannen Fan

Just a rumor!

Postby dustpuppy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:33 am

On the DVD commentary, They say that Wynona has been pushing for a sequel since they wrapped the original. Waters said that he had thrown out some story line to her, just to shut her up ( he said it in a joking manner ). He also said that he had no interest in doing a sequel.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Just a rumor!

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 pm

i posted this in th coffee house yesterday. I dont think it is a rumor you know.

i was wondering the same thing you asked, if shannen would do a role in it. have to wait and see i guess.

xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Just a rumor!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm

that's cool we have been waiting for ages for the heathers sequel. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Just a rumor!

Postby oifchick0405 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Honestly, I didn't really care much for the movie Heathers but it would be nice to see Shannen on there again. She was the only reason I even gave that movie a chance.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Shannen News