[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I went to Jimmy Kimmel (To Shannen & All of you)

I went to Jimmy Kimmel (To Shannen & All of you)

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby frz » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:23 am

Hey guys the first message is for Shannen and the second one is for you guys :

A little message to Shannen :
Dear Shannen , Hi , You were amazing , lovely , beautiful and strong last night like always ....
I really enjoyed the show because you were in it . I was so happy to see you on the show . I came to the show with my grandma just to see you and I really loved it . At the end of the show my grandma told me that "OMG , She's so lovely and cute . "
I wish you best of luck in everything in your life and ......
You are the best ........
I will always support you
Love Ya
Farnaz

Hey Guys ,

Hi , How R U all doing ? hope you are all doing great .

Sorry if I didn't post yesterday , Yesterday and today are so crazy for me I had lots of problem going on . First my DSl internet connection went down , Second I have a very bad cold right now .
I wanted to post last night when I came back from the show but when I got home I found that my DSL connection has problem and I couldn't come on line until now . Just today I found that n one can call us on the phone too the only thing that we can do is call outside . One of our neighbor instal AT&T and the company messed up with our line and we have cross wires problems . I just found that I can use my Dial up connection to come to internet right now . So sorry if I didn't post last night , very sorry .....

Now , About the show :
Yesterday I went to Jimmy Kimmel's show , I arrived at 3:30pm and we went inside at 6:10pm then they sent us to our seat at 7:something om . I tought they gonna tape the show at 12am but I was wrong , They started to tape the show at 8:00pm to 9:00pm . I was on the third line of the right seats .
Shannen was beautiful like always , She was amazing . When she came out I wasn't listen to Jimmy or other , I was just looking Shannen and listening to what she's saying .
Oh God , She was really really great , She talked so strong like always .
At the end they sent us to the stage to see girl thingy
cat Doll performance and in the way to there I asked the girl who's working there :"Can I get Shannen's Autograph by any chances ? ? " and she told me i don't know where she went and what exit but I don't think so !!!!!!! the girl didn't let me to finish what I was going to say ....... Anyway ........
I wanted to get Shannen's autograph for you guys on this picture that I printed it (click here to see picture) to suprise you all but sadly I wasn't that lucky for that . So sorry for that Image Image

I really wanted to post last night but so sorry for that too , I really hate this cause My DSL and phone are down and I have this cold ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Image Image But finally I'm so happy that I saw Shannen live on the show Image

She's really different from what we see on the TV or pictures , She's so amazing and beautiful Image Image

The fun part of the show was before they started to tape the show there was a really crazy man who asked us to clap so hard and he asked one girl to go on the stage and dance with uncle Frank and they started to dancing . At the end of their dance Uncle Frank and the girl fell down and I just couldn't stop lauging ,,, OMG it was so funny and the girl was the weather girl of florida . Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenholly90210 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:49 am

wow thats so awesome Farnaz! im glad you got to go! What did you think of the U.S.

Im not sure but i think it was filmed in new york, i am personally scared of new york, i dont know why but it just scares me with all the crime and stuff. Well hope u liked it here!

Great to hear from you on that! Congrats on goin to see her!\

XOXO Linzy
shannenholly90210

Postby frz » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:11 am

frz

Postby blackrose » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:05 am

Well i happy x you see Shannen live must be a strong emotion Image i hope to see some new pic's on her last guest on Jimmy.Don't worrie about your internet connecion some moth ago i get also some problem to be online it's not important one day of late it's always a plasure here you Image

BlackRose
blackrose

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:01 pm

thank you frz!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenhalliwell2 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:08 pm

cool ! sounds like u had a great time!!
shannenhalliwell2

Postby buddy2 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:11 pm

You are sooo lucky!I'm glad for you! (lol and a lil jealous!)
buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby nicolaaa » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:43 pm

awwww!! im soo jealous! Image
nicolaaa
Shannen Fanatic

Postby daniinicolee » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:58 pm

thats so awsome farnaz!!! Image Image Image lucky u
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

Postby trainlies » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:29 am

Aw. At least you have gotten a chance to see our angel live, and hopefully I'll get the same chance. Thank you for trying to get your picture sign for the site. (;

much love,
jacks
trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Shannen News