[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Important Information About Shae On Ellen Show...

Important Information About Shae On Ellen Show...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby trainlies » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:58 am

trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Postby angelictearz84 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:57 am

I can't wait! I love Ellen and she makes everything hilarious! Kevin James and Shannen Doherty in the same show...how cool is that? I hope she's on for more than one segment.

Right now, I am waiting for Jimmy Kimmel which comes on in 23 minutes where I am. Image
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:25 am

According to the Election on Tuesday, Ellen won't be seen in California.........

Haylie,

Your going to watch it, right.......This stinks........Sometimes I hate when things interrupts a program.........I was so excited about seeing Shannen Image

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby trainlies » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:10 am

trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Postby Dianna » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:28 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby angelictearz84 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:06 pm

angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannendrules3 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:26 pm

shannendrules3
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:48 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:29 pm

I don;t think that Shannen was mad about his comment, i think it has to be approved by the stars before they say anything...I am not sure, but that's what I think..she looked amazing...her make-up was hot...didn't she look like Angelina Jolie a bit...I was like....aweee...that's my girl...course I didn't get to see it until like 1:30 in the morning, cuz the football game ran over an hour late last night....hate that. I think Kevin James is so hot...I can't wait to see him and Shannen on Ellen, and it better not get pre-empted...cuz I am waiting til that is over to go vote...ahh the things ya do for Shae...yeah her segment was really short..blahhh...but hse was funny...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby trainlies » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:43 pm

trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Shannen News