[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Attacks on Shannen - Rule change for these boards

Attacks on Shannen - Rule change for these boards

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby dgiblin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I suppose it was inevitable that we'd have this issue to deal with. Never have understood why so many people want to set the way-back machine to 1990-something and leave it there! Just the baser part of human nature, I guess--some folks envy Shannen's success to the point that they've got to dredge up anything they can to gum-up the works for her. The fact that they have to go back so far to find anything to trash her with makes their attempts ring very hollowly indeed. Still and all, I'm pleased to know that folks here won't stand for that sort of thing--and dismayed to hear that we had to make a rule just to keep it that way.
dgiblin
New Shannen Fan

Postby mayshannen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 pm

I agree with every word you wrote, this place is about how much we care about Shannen, not a place for roumers or somthing bad.
mayshannen
New Shannen Fan

Postby thorn » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 am

thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Shannen News