[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen Doherty: " I look for love

Shannen Doherty: " I look for love

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby pat15 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:13 pm

Shannen Doherty, known from Charmed, no dear life has for a long time after own statement, however, it is to be entered ready a respect if she finds the man of her dreams. Nevertheless, she wants to rush nothing. " At the moment I feel fine, actually, completely, but I think this is due to the fact that I am now already a so long single and have learnt a lot about myself ", she expressed herself compared with extra. Further she said; " I will get involved with no one else as a Mr. Right.
I is to be done a little bit too old around the same mistakes over again. " With mistake she will have meant absolutely her failed marriages. From 1993-94 it was married with the son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart, Ashley Hamilton. From 2003-04 with Rick Salomon whom many know by the sex video with Paris Hilton. Although Shannen is ready for a respect, it shall be got to know very hard for them generally a man. " The most witty is that I never leave the house, so I can get to know nobody. Maybe the postman? Is he sweet? I hope it, because he is the only man whom I meet. I go work and comes home. " Shannen has for many years the Bad-Girl image, however, in reality she is much more sensitive than many think. " It is crazy. The things which I have done with 19 pursue myself even today. It acts blow bad things above me to read. " Shannen will present the new Reality show "Breaking Up" from the coming season.
pat15
New Shannen Fan

Postby d9n1el » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:54 am

i'm so happy for her! where did u get thisImage
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 am

Read something similar but it's nice to see it again Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan