Shannen appearing on North Shore

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby snflower » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:43 pm

I just ready on TV Guide.com that Shannen is signed to appear on 3 episodes of North Shore. I haven't seen the show, though I've heard of it, but thought it was cool that she was going to be on. Here's the blurb:
Hurrah! Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty is joining the cast of Fox's nighttime sudser, North Shore. She'll play Alexandra Hudson, the bitchy long-lost sister of Nicole (Brooke Burns). According to The Hollywood Reporter, Doherty's signed on for a three-episode arc, with an option to become a series regular if the network orders a second season of the show. Perhaps they're hoping the former Charmed sorceress will cast a Locklearian spell on North Shore's less-than-impressive ratings? "The comparison to Heather has been brought up to me," Doherty said. "It's great. I'm lucky because I have a really loyal fan base, and I hope they come over."

What do ya think? Image
Last edited by snflower on Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snflower
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:55 pm

I love that name...Alexandra...that is so hot....and didn't Brooke Burns use to be married to Julian, before Shannen dated himImage! Lol...anyhoos, yeah I heard this today on the radio,at work...they said that she was gonna be on a fox show...to play a bitch...and that it wouldn't be a stretch for her....I was like....why must they add that in thereImage!? God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby snflower » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:59 pm

Yeah, I think Brooke Burns was married to Julian, that's funny...yeah, the extra commentary, I could definitely do without. I think it's crap because not one of those reporters would expect us call them rude names for being a normal teenager. At least Shannen's real fans know the truth. Image
snflower
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:11 pm

Are you for real? Our Beloved Shannen is going Prime Time again? This isn't a sick joke, right?

YEAH, Matt, I am bringing the wine! * Hurries over*
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:21 pm

When is Shannen suppose to be on.....they can't keep up hanging like this.

Where Shannen when we need her?

I am so excited, so I guess Shannen has an option to stay on.....if so then what will happen to the shows she is producing and starting in

Love and Hugs

Kristin

I want Shannen
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby mg37 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:23 pm

I don't watch the show,but now that shannen has joined the cast for three episodes I will be there.I'm sure the rating will definitely go up with her appearance.
mg37
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:29 pm

I beleive the rating will soar, when Shannen arrives....there's no stopping Image

Look at 90210 and Charmed.....since she left, 90210 became a soap opera of who slept with who

and don't get me started with Charmed, Brad Kern ruined that show since day he began writting and directing that show
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:41 pm

I can't wait. I love Brooke Burns also. I first saw Brooke Burns on the NBC game show Dog Eat Dog and then when I was looking at Julian McMahon information stuff on a site (don't remember which one) I saw he was married to her. Julian has dated and even maried 2 beautiful women. I hope Shannen becomes a regular cast that will be so cool!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby daniinicolee » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:42 pm

oh god, that show is going to rock with shannen on it Image i NEED to know when she is going to be on it!!!!!!

xox dani
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

Postby jamsstang » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:19 pm

Hey all, I think I read at Variety that her shows start airing on Sept.20
jamsstang
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Shannen News