[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen: My diva days are over

Shannen: My diva days are over

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Dianna » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:42 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:25 pm

My father, my hero, had a stroke and lost his speech while I was on '90210.' I'd finish work, go straight to the hospital, sleep there overnight, come back to work. And nobody knew.

I never knew this, did you? I can't imagine having to..poor Shannen...having to worry about your ill father, go to work and then go to the hospitlal and then go back to work. and then tops it off, you have the media on your case
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:35 pm

that really is a shame, I feel so sad that people treated her the way they did, in general, but knowing that she had all this on her, too, that just makes me really sad for her....what a sin....Shannen, as long as you know that you've had fans from day one, that's all that really matters, you are a true inspiration...I didn't know that she had step-kids....lol...God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:58 pm

Thanks for the link Matt Image

It makes me sad knowing what she went though. No matter what Shannen you'll always have us remember that Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:22 pm

I just want to add that I understood EXACTLY what Shannen went through

When I was sick that summer of the bombing, I thought I was going to die, well, I was on the verge of Death.

But I remember I kept my feeling bottled inside, didn't want people to know that I was really feeling..... I hid my crying from my mother, I didn't want her to see how scared her little girl was....I needed to be strong for my mom.......Deep down, it was hard......I cried alone when no one was around.....I had no one to talk to........of course people around me acted like they KNEW what I was going through, which they didn't and that was even hard.

I was lucky to go on line as a way to escape from what was happening........I was lucky to have this site, to look forward too, talking to Dianna, Bree, Crystal and everyone.......I spent most of my days on line or by myself. I didn't want to be around anyone......

Finally after NOT holding it in anymore, I had a breakdown, in the shopping Center, no less

So, yeah, I knew how Shannen felt......I guess we are the same in certain ways, uh?

Love and Hugs

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby moose » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:11 pm

the article goes weird at the end, adn it doesnt make much sense 2 me, neone explain please?
moose
Major Shannen fan

Postby chrisb831 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:00 am

chrisb831
New Shannen Fan

Postby chrisb831 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:24 am

Shannen is a strong women to go through what she has and still turn out great. I do not know of many people who could handle all that BS.
I just want to say that I live and work in NY. I have seen Shannen on several occasions out and about. I have never had the nerve to walk up to her and say hi. I just feel that it would be wrong of me to intrude on her privacy. Living and working in NY all my life I have seen more celebritys than I can remember. You get so used to it that you don't even notice them after awhile, but Shannen is stunning and always looks great. You can't miss her. She stands out in a crowd even when she does not want to.
I work at the American Museum of Natural History. Maybe someday Shannen will take me up on my offer of a private tour. Who knows, stranger things have happend. Also, any of you guys who would like to, and are within travelling distance, email me if you want to visit.
chrisb831
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfan » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:37 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Dianna » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:50 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News