[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on Grahm Norton right now!

Shannen on Grahm Norton right now!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby greybeard » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:05 am

Kristin and everybody else, thanks for the heads up about Shay being on, I caught the replay of the show. It was great. She is so beautiful and funny. I hope she remembers/knows that dating isn't just hard for women. Did anyone else think that she seems a little bitter about her past relationships? I feel bad for her, I've been there, actually still am. It sucks, I hope she finds her Prince someday soon, she deserves the best. To bad it could'nt be me. Anyway, it was great to see her and I can't wait to see her show.
She really seems to care about all of her fans, which has to be a heck of a burden, not many people, let alone celebs, have that trait. Sorry just rambling. Matt, AKa Greybeard
greybeard
New Shannen Fan

Postby malou » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:45 pm

Argh!! Image I wish I could see the show where I live! .. I hope it will come to Denmark soon. Julian McMahons show Nip/tuck (or something like that) has just come to Denmark... so we are very slowly here in DK. I don't even think we have the show North Shore here. so i will never see Shannen on it...Image Image Image Image Image
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Postby angelictearz84 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:48 pm

angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby emelie2 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:45 pm

sometimes i hate to live in sweden Image dont have the channel Image
i bet it was good coz i couldent see it.. Image

/EM Image
emelie2