[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on challenge channel UK

Shannen on challenge channel UK

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby selina » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:07 am

I haven't gotten round to watching it properly yet, but I switched over about 35 mnutes through to see what was going on...and Shay had already gone, so she's only actually in the first half of the show. I looked at the recording and Shay was the first one to go but everyone wanted to give her some of their money so she could stay lol. I'll explain more fully after i've watched it properly. I might understand the game then lol. I'm going to watch it after college tomorrow. Image
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:58 pm

^ that's cool selina, keep me informed plze. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby selina » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:12 pm

Ok...so i've watched it now. Shay didn't really say much tbh, Caroline Rhea sorta took on the role as the loud and funny one in the group and everyone else didn't really say anything...sorta just laughed with her etc. For the first couple of hands Shay went by what DL (another celeb) had bet. DL bet $5000 and so did Shay...but Shay lost both hands. After that Shay played more independantly and increased her bets, but she didn't win any hands. Shay then decided to play it safe and bet $2000 - and won the hand. The next hand she increased her bet to $4000 and again won the hand. She was laughing because she only seemed to be winning when she bet small amounts. These were the only 2 hands Shannen won.
After those two wins Shay decided to bet more and obviously didn't win any hands. She had to put high bets on in order to try and increase her money...but the crappy cards made it impossible. Just into the second half she sorta decided to throw all in....and lost. Image
So she left after 11 hands were played.
It wasn't her fault though, she did get some damn crappy cards.
When she left Bijou asked if they could all give Shay some of their chips so she could stay lol. Shannen seemed alrght about going, she wasn't really upset or anything, not as far as I could tell. I don't really think Shay was very comfortable being there for some reason, she just didn't seem to relax much and seemed sorta relieved to go, though I don't think she wanted to go first no matter how uncomfortable she seemed.
After Shay left DL followed (at about 18 hands or so), then Bijou, then Willie so Caroline won. Caroline had crappy cards to begin with but just into the second half she started getting loadsa good cards and managed to win it in the end.

So...Shay laughed a lot while she was there, I think the funniest bit for me was when the dealer turned over a card and Shay just sorta looked at him and said 'Ooooh, you do suck' (this was in reference to Caroline constantly stating this because she was also getting crappy cards lmao, she wasn't being mean). The other celebs laughed and Shannen continued with 'You really do!' and they were all laughing.
Willie told Shay she had had stinky cards and she agreed, then he said it doesn't matter because she
was playing by the book and Shay said, 'Yeah, i'm playing by the book, right' and they were laughing...again lol.

The commentator people said a few things about Shay, they weren't bad or anything. I'll list what I remember:
They noted they had 'spelled Shay's name correctly, with the rare 'en' at the end'...then said DL's name was spelled correctly too lol.
They said 'Charmed was just the name of a tv show for Shannen' because she wasn't winning any hands (i.e. she wasn't Charmed), but they weren't being mean.
When Shay was leaving they said 'Well, she looks great and that's all that matters' lol.

I think the celebrities could hear what the commentators were saying because later in the show Caroline was talking back to what they were saying lol.
So that pretty much what I can remember. I hope that sorta helps. I'm not sure if it's all in order or 100% accurate but it's damn close lol. Image
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenwahlberg » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:59 am

ImageImage
shannenwahlberg
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan92 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:05 pm

I missed it because i was watching Desperate housewives Image So is it a series? I wonder if it will be on dvd at some point.
shannenfan92
Major Shannen fan

Postby selina » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:23 pm

selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:22 pm

^ thanks for your little report selina that was great, at least shannen enjoyed herself even if she didnt get to say much. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Shannen News