UK category 7

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

UK category 7

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:14 pm

i have still to see this, is it quite a moving film that leaves an impact on you? Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

UK category 7

Postby kris » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:41 pm

ermm...it's okay, I'd say that one and two are funny and Shannen is so good in them - to be fair 3 was kinda rubbish and I was pretty bored watching that bit but 4 was beautiful. There was so much tension built up at the beginning and then Shannen and Randy's scenes were so emotional what really got me was the look on her face when she said it because it just made you want to cry so much. I guess I'd say its pretty moving in parts but mainly in the last one.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

UK category 7

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:12 pm

You'll be disappointed with the graphics, you would think with the technology they would've had better graphics.

Acting on the adults some were good others bad, while the young adults were a bit wooden.

Of course i'm biased with Shannen and Randy scenes, they were good, the writers gave them some great lines.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Shannen News