[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Did you know that Shay was in Good Girls Gon Bad?

Did you know that Shay was in Good Girls Gon Bad?

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby blackrose » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:29 pm

blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby mimigirl94 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 pm

dont worry she was just actingImage
mimigirl94
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Dianna » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:03 am

Good news! if you missed it you can download the full clip from this website! http://www.thirdstage.ca/ just follow the links and you'll find it. I can't give a direct link cause it changes all the time.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby sarahconnor » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:53 am

Thanks Dianna! Image
sarahconnor

Postby ashleyferox » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:04 pm

Tweet Me @ ashleyferox on twitter :)

ashleyferox
Shannen Fanatic

Postby anajet » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:06 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't everybody of the "Charmed sisters" except Holly in this? I'm just trying to remember if I have seen it.
And couldn't they use the money and energi to do this kind of shows to help instead?
/Anna
anajet

Postby orestis » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:34 pm

ok,the true is that here in Greece we know very few things about hollywood stars because people don't care for their lifes.
So I know few things about shannen too i mean few things about her past.That she has be drinken a lot and police catch her driving as she was drinken make quarrel and so...
And I am asking who doesn't ?
Most people drink a lot and then drive back home or makes quarrel that means he/she is a bad guy?And what about beeing in a bar and sb start saing bad things of you or pester you or your girlfriend?I myself will beat him up.In that case who is the bad one?

Shannen is the "BAD" girl because sb should play that role in holywood too.In all myths and stories sb should play the bad one .So sb decide that she should be the BAD girl...and from MEDIA they gave her such image...
I myself has driving a lot times drinking that means that I am a bad boy?or because nobody has the luck to catch me under this situation that means that I am a good one?
That's all bullships!
Do you know who peoples are really bad?Those who hurts and destroys other in order to succeed.Has Shannen makes sth like that?If so then I will say yes she is bad...

But in those videos I have only view such a good girl who laughs a lot.And here in my country we use to say that people who laughs you don't have to be afraid of them because laughing saws that they are open people who express their feelings.
orestis
Major Shannen fan

Postby Dianna » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:11 pm

It was aired in the UK too. I don't waste my time with that kind of thing though...it's trashy and it's in the past.

OT: Does anyone know anything about Shannen being in this video?

http://www.foxstore.com/detail.html?item=1620
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby charmed1alwys » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:59 pm

charmed1alwys

Postby merlyn1 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:22 am

merlyn1
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Shannen News