Infamous

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Infamous

Postby primalprue » Sat May 15, 2004 9:59 pm

they were renaction what supposely went on.

I watched it, it was ok but ofcourse it made Shannen look abit phsyco and it made me laugh that in every clip they have the stand in hold a bottle of bear.
primalprue
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby xiaya » Sat May 15, 2004 10:47 pm

Personally, who cares what Shannen does? Who here can not say they've been in a fight, or done things they're not proud of. Because she's famous, she has no right to be human?

She is a beautiful person, a great actress, and from what I have seen doesn't give a flying crap what others think about her. She is the perfect role model, I feel, for anyone.

If they didn't have something to say about her, then I would be worried. Who wants to be a fan of someone that is not real?
xiaya
New Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby blackrose » Sun May 16, 2004 6:25 am

Welcome to PrmalPrue and Xiaya mmhh nothing to write on + Xiaya i think the same things Image

BlackRose
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Infamous

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun May 16, 2004 10:43 pm

the whole thing was stupid! what a waste
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Infamous

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Wed May 26, 2004 9:05 pm

Xiaya wrote:Personally, who cares what Shannen does? Who here can not say they've been in a fight, or done things they're not proud of. Because she's famous, she has no right to be human?

She is a beautiful person, a great actress, and from what I have seen doesn't give a flying crap what others think about her. She is the perfect role model, I feel, for anyone.

If they didn't have something to say about her, then I would be worried. Who wants to be a fan of someone that is not real?

Couldn't agree more.

E! is hilarious, one of the most tasteless, privacy invading channels that pride themselves on spreading rumours and rehashing old news. Yawn Image.
CharmedbyShannen

Previous

Return to Shannen News