[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen On WingWoman ...

Shannen On WingWoman ...

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby frz » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:10 am

Hi Guys .. Image

I just got home ..... It's 1:15am here ...

I arrived at Paramount at 3:30pm and it was a line but cause I called them for confirming my reservation I went inside early than some people who didn't call ....
We went inside and have our seats and I was at the third line sits in the middle of all seats ... There were two guys who were talking to us about the show and what we should do and stuff like that ... they were so funny and they made us laugh alot .... Then they intruduced the casts to us which Shannen was included and believe me or not ,,, She was queen of the room and she was pretty , amazing , I don't know what to say cause we don't have enough words for describe her beauty ...
Anyway ,, they started taping around 5pm and the show was pretty amazing .... There were some guys from army and Shannen shook hands with 2 of them and one time she said they got my support Image

between each scene when they stoped taping the DJ (Kenny) played some music and everyone was goin crazy with the music and the best part was "I saw Shannen Dancing Image " , Oooooooooh , She has pretty moves and she's dancing Image I loved her dances Image

Anyway ... The show stop taping at 11 but the cast had to stay there for another 2 hours taping but with no audience ....

Sorry guys the bad part was .... I couldn't meet her again .... I think I'm $uck at these kinda stuff Image Sorry guys .... there were two or more times that she was infront of me but everytime I raised my hand and wanted to call her ---> I was like "Shhhhhhhaaa..." , and then she went for taping again .....

I stayed there till 11pm so I can get her autograph but sorry I couldn't and I almost stuck at street cause there were no bus .... when the bus stoped at the last stop and said there's not gonna be another bus for the rest of the way ,, I came out of the bus and I was like OMG ,, What should I do cause there's no taxi and there's no more bus .... but there was a lady which she was in the same bus as me and I asked her to call taxi and I'll pay for it and thank God ,, she did and she was with me in half of the way .... and now I'm home and god I'm so tired now Image
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby frz » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:18 am

btw ,, I saw Shannen's Mom there too .... but I didn't break their privacy by goin there ... I think her father was there too Image Image Image
frz

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby amymae » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:59 pm

this sounds like a good tv programme and shannen sounds like she had a great time filming it. As did you watching it , thankyou for posting lets just hope it gets picked up now so we can all see it.
all luv
amy-mae
amymae
Shannen Wanna Be

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby lover » Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:08 pm

i'm glad u had a great time!!sorry u didn't meet Shannen Image..there will be other chances!!!!OMG i wish i was there,watching Shannen acting & dancing!!i bet she was amazing Image ...thanks a lot for sharing Image Image Image
Last edited by lover on Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby shaed412 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:07 pm

OMG...I am so jealous....I really am. I would have died if I was there. It was crazy meeting her on Carson, but Oh my God, to see her performing would be amazing. And, yes, she is so much prettier in person, if you can imagine that, than she is on t.v., and that's hard to top. I would die to see her dancing...when she has on t.v., I was like, she is awesome at it...my girl is amazing...I don't understand....anyhoos, I am glad you had a great time, and that you made it home safetly...and also, don't give up meeting her, it will happen for you...God Bless!!!Image
shaed412

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby frz » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:27 pm

Thank You guys but I'm still so sorry that I couldn't see her in person and give all your Hellos and hugs and 3444 kisses Image
frz

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby frz » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm

the 2 guys who were guide us there did some games for the audience and one of the game was if a guy take off his T-Shirt they will give him a very very cool T-Shirt but he has to wear that T-shirt and there were some ladies next to us and they were so cool they asked for a guy who was sat in other seats and his body was awsome .... He came down and he took his T-shirt off and then the 2 guys brought the t-shirt and they told him that this t-shirt is so cool because it's frozen .. The T-shirt was frozen and he had to wear that t-shirt ......
frz

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby frz » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm

frz

Shannen On WingWoman ...

Postby jenny777 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:37 pm

Wow!!! Glad you had a fun time, that must've been amazing, getting to see her act and dance and everything. I have to admit i am very jealous, but glad you got to see her. I think everyone's pretty jealous though, you are very lucky. And too bad you didn't get to meet her, but i bet you will eventually. Thanks for posting, sounds amazing!
jenny777

Next

Return to Shannen News