[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen Mentions site on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Shannen Mentions site on Jimmy Kimmel Live

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:53 am

Just about 3 minutes ago shannen mentioned the site on "Jimmy Kimmel" confirming that indeed, the real Shannen Doherty is here! Thank you Shannen we knew it was u! Shannen mentioned Dianna, and how she quized her up and down to confirm it was the real Shannen Doherty! So to all of you who did not believe it was her, you have no choice but to believe now! Shannen said that there are thousands of Shannen fan sites and this is the best, great job dianna, it really is the best. And shannen you looked great. Shannen mentioned it was shannendoherty.net which is actually the spanish shannen site, so it might throw some people off.

Well just thought i would let you all know it really is her for those who didnt believe!
XOXOXO Linzy
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:17 am

I'd like to thank everyone who believed in me. Love you all and thank you Shannen I love you too your the best idol in the world!
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:41 pm

CharmedbyShannen

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:14 pm

im sure if she wasnt so busy she would. You cant blame her though, its a long plane ride from California to the UK, i wouldnt wanna do it either.
shannenholly90210

Postby shaed412 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:22 pm

I am so proud of Dianna..and so happy that now all the rumors can be put to rest from the just shannen site...and Shannen was correct...this is the best Shae site out...my site isn't so great..cuz me and my friend are slowly workin on it....go Dianna...go Shannen. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby shannenfan » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:10 am

more people are gonna join more and more and more. i have to admitted for the first couple of days i had my doubts cuz i went on another site and everyone was trying to pretend to be this person. lousy site anyways but i believe it after a couple of days. yeah and back in your face paris.
shannenfan
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:50 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby blackrose » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:35 am

Well what i can write on +Image I can only try to image the mood of Dianna i belive you never forget this right Image Image ? Image

BlackRose
blackrose

Return to Shannen News