Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:49 pm

shaed412 wrote:Holy shiznitz...okay I am in a state of shock right now...Dianna...I am so happy for you that I started to cry during her interview....I guess Paris and all his peeps over at Just Shannen are beating them selves up....I can't believe that she mentioned us....woohooo....what a woman she is..more power out to Shae...we love ya babe. God Bless!!!

In defence of that site not everyone over there was against this site so I don't think it's fair to say that.

I am a member of both sites and not once did I slag off this site and it's the same with a lot of other members.

Anyway, it would be great if someone did a transcript since we don't see these shows over here.
CharmedbyShannen

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby trainlies » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:00 am

i was just thinking when i was at work today, but wouldn't it be cool if this site would show the interviews in window players, or real player etc? then, whoever had missed our shannen would get to see her because of the site's homevideos! what do you guys think? Image

trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby charley28 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:32 am

Congrats to you Diana. Shannen gave you the greatest compliments. And plus she even plugged the site.

Way too go
charley28
New Shannen Fan

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:40 pm

TrainLies wrote:i was just thinking when i was at work today, but wouldn't it be cool if this site would show the interviews in window players, or real player etc? then, whoever had missed our shannen would get to see her because of the site's homevideos! what do you guys think? Image

#

Yeah I think that would be a great idea. Image.I know I'd love to see it.

Image.
CharmedbyShannen

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby trainlies » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:48 am

yah, and it would make the site stand out even more with the mini videos of shannen's interviews for all of her fans. and, maybe some clips from her scenes from her films? would be interesting to see. but, all this is just a idea. Image
trainlies
Major Shannen fan

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby CharmedbyShannen » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:46 am

TrainLies wrote:yah, and it would make the site stand out even more with the mini videos of shannen's interviews for all of her fans. and, maybe some clips from her scenes from her films? would be interesting to see. but, all this is just a idea. Image

Yep, I agree. There are other sites that have clips of interviews but I can never download them as it always comes up as ' invalid' of ' file compressed'. Whereas on media, I can watch things.

lol, yep, all just an idea. Image. A good one though. Image
CharmedbyShannen

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:22 pm

CharmedbyShannen wrote:In defence of that site not everyone over there was against this site so I don't think it's fair to say that.

I am a member of both sites and not once did I slag off this site and it's the same with a lot of other members.

Anyway, it would be great if someone did a transcript since we don't see these shows over here.

I was about to say that but you beat me to it.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Shanne on Jimmy Kimmel

Postby Dianna » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:15 pm

shaed412 wrote:Holy shiznitz...okay I am in a state of shock right now...Dianna...I am so happy for you that I started to cry during her interview....I guess Paris and all his peeps over at Just Shannen are beating them selves up....I can't believe that she mentioned us....woohooo....what a woman she is..more power out to Shae...we love ya babe. God Bless!!!

Hehe, everyone had a good shock!! I agree, Shannen is amazing!!
Dianna
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Shannen News