Shannen on Stars Without Makeup!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Linz » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:24 am

Hey guys I was watching Stars Without Makeup on ABC and I was SO excited when it showed Shannen! I was like OMG, because she hasn't been on TV for so long and it was cool just to hear someone else talking about her and showing pics of her! She is beautiful all the time, even without makeup! Image Anyway, I just thought I would let you guys know that because I was very excited to see her on TV! ImageImageImageImage

-Linds
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:02 am

What did they say?

I turned it off, cause I figured they weren't going to talk about her

What it nice comment?

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kikilynn2 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:05 am

yes what did they say

As u know Linze i didn't watch it!!!
tell me about it!

luv ya
Kirsten
kikilynn2
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:32 am

I hope they air it again!

I remember on Tuesday it was that they mentioned it on ET and Shannen and Tori was mentioned...I can't believe I missed. I'm so mad!!

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby killingheidi » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:03 am

is there a picture of herImage
i saw a preview of it on entertainment tonight, but they didnt show shannen, i wondered if she would be on it, and i guessed she would look gorgeous with or without makeup, because shannen is just a naturally beautiful person. Image
killingheidi

Postby killingheidi » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:57 am

a little bit a lippy and some mascara, she has said its all she wears.
killingheidi

Postby killingheidi » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:06 pm

i hate wearing make up. Image
killingheidi

Postby Linz » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:36 pm

Yeah she looked bautiful! I was going to record it too and I didn't so I was mad because I almost knew she would be on there and I was right! But anway, Shannen is just gorgeous with or without makeup! They didn't say anything too horrible. Just how she left her role on 90210 and then as Prudence on Charmed. Then the guy said "we thought a little trip to the beauty shop would cheer her up." Then it flashed a pic of her outside of a salon on her cellphone with wet hair and and no maleup and they guy said, "maybe not. But she's still pretty." or something like that I can't remember it all! Image

But it was awesome just to see her on TV and hear someone talking about her! I was like YAY! Image

-Linds
Linz

Postby shaed412 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:36 pm

I taped it last night, and the whole show it's self was hysterical...the pics they had of Shannen weren't bad at all...she looks fine without make-up...most people can't pull it off....I loved the pic of her with the green shirt and sunglasses on...she's beautiful....I can't leave my house without putting "my face" on...I use to never wear make-up, but now, I love it...God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby Linz » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:46 pm

Yeah it was really funny because seeing some celebs that you think are SOSOSO gorgeous just naturally, with dimples in their thighs or not as thin as you think, makes you feel a WHOLE lot better! Image I felt better after I watched that because I realized, 'Hey I don't have to be that beautiful because they can make me appear that way when I am famous!' LOL! Image

Shannen did look beautiful and i too liked the pic with the green shirt! All of htem were good though because Shannen still looks the same she is so gorgeous! Image

Dude..... I never leave my house without makeup unless I am in a really crappy mood and don't feel like putting it on! But I can't leave the house without putting my "face" on either! LOL! Image

-Linds
Linz

Next

Return to Shannen News