[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen's transcript from Howard Stern, Nov.7th

Shannen's transcript from Howard Stern, Nov.7th

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:34 pm

" Please bare with me on this...This is NOT ALL the things that was said. It was hard to do this.....so if I miss A lot that you don't see here, please don't PM me or e-mail me saying, " You left what Shannen said about this or what Howard said about this." I am only human and not perfect."

Shannen on Howard Stern, Nov. 7th 2003

Shannen= Hi!
Howard= When was the last time I saw you........Like 20 years ago
Shannen= I was listening to you in the morning......back in the 90210 days.
H= 90210 days.......how are you?
S= I’m doing really well.
H= 90210.......I was shocked that you left the show.
Robin= Did she leave or was she kicked off.
S= Hi! It was very mutual
H= Let me ask you something......You got a crazy reputation.....your a girl that fight back... You don’t take crap from anyone. Is that true
S= That’s correct
H= When you had the Beverly Hills, 90210 reunion.....
S= Yes.
H= Tori Spelling refuse to appear with you?
S= Not true
H= True
S= Not true.
H= Why wasn’t she there?
S= Her reasons for not being there had nothing to do with me. Something I.....it would be devastating.....I can’t say it.
H= Well?
S= I mean....you would have to bring Tori on the show. I can’t speak for her. I do know that it had nothing to do with me! I mean everyone talked about it.
H- Are in war with her?
S= Of what?
H= I mean you get along with her now?
S= Absolutely. I just saw her recently.
H= Did Aaron and company that ran 90210, did they badmouth you?
S= I guess. But that’s not her.
H= Are you sorta like mad at her?
S= Absolutely not.......not anymore. You know the great thing is that everything that happened with Mr. Spelling ends up helping me instead of hurting me....so its okay......I saw you on David Letterman.
H- Yeah! How was it?
S=You totally turned it around. You interviewed him.....it was your show.
H= You have a reputation of being crazy.
S= Yes, I do.
H= I mean some of it is absurd. Its wild...Like the drunk driving charge..... that’s kind of crazy.
Robin= Its like after all the big hype of 90210......when you showed up at the republican convention.
S= Yes.
R= Which you were introducing....
S= Which made me wild.....I mean come on!
R= But no..no and then you hear another swing “ Oh, she’s at a republican party.......but she’s a wild party girl.”
S= Well you know I am the most honest person. I am more than happy to say what’s true and what’s not true.
H= Why couldn’t you get along with any of the girls from Charmed?
S=I’m sorry.
H= Its seemed like a really good gig.
S= Who said I didn’t get along with any of the girls?
R=Why aren’t you still on that show anymore?
S= Holly Marie Combs and I are like best friends. I got the girl a job.
R= So it was the Who’s the Boss girl that was the problem.
S= Holly and I are totally fine.
H= ( Reading from one of his paper) If she could take back one thing in her life it would be doing the show Charmed. She thought her fellow cast mates were horrible......
S= Who’s quote is that? ( Shannen smirking at the BS and started to laugh)
H= I learned from Charmed, this is “ you” to trust my instincts and my guts not to go along with the BS’s and the Drama that goes along with these young girls. ( Continuing to read on and on with this bogus story. Meanwhile, Shannen is laughing with I “ what the “ face) So you hate Alyssa Milano?
S= No.
H= Let be honest.
S= Do not.
H= You didn’t like working with her?
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:36 pm

S= No, there were times when we were great together, there were times we were great, but I think if you stick 3 girls on a show together........3 girls that are all attractive I think there’s tend to be a little drama. 3 is an odd number......There’s always 1 person left out.
H= That’s right.
S= So, if, if somebody was left out then, then there was “ Drama” about it.
H= Who was the biggest star on the show? You or Alyssa Milano?
S= I think we were equal.
H= Equal?
S= Yeah.
H= She was from “ Who’s the boss?”
S= Absolutely
H= And you were from Beverly Hills, 90210.
S= I think we were very equal and I think the dynamics.....that the show wouldn’t have been successful with just me.........It wouldn’t have been successful with just Alyssa.....it was the combination. And I got to be honest with you, I think Rose Mc Gowan is doing an unbelievably job.
H= But that could have been you doing that unbelievably job.
S= But its not “ For me”
H= But that’s is your show.
R= Why is it that your always the one that leaves?
H= You are the one that leaves.
S= I think that’s good though.....isn’t it good to leave a show on a really high..?
R= Are you independently wealthy?
H= Are you very wealthy?
S=I..I..I
H= You have enough “ F-you” money?
S= Yeah.
H= You do?
R= All right, then, that’s what we are getting to here.( Shannen laughs.)
You don’t “ need” to work?
S= Right.
R= So you aren’t taking any crap.
S= You know, if I......( Shannen nodding them making a gesture of agreement with Robin) You got it!
H= You didn’t have to take crap......why did you do playboy?
S=Umm
H= Most people do Playboy to start a career.
S= Here’s the truth. I was vacationing in Saint Barts.
H= Right.
S= And everybody is......know it’s “ French” everybody was topless but me, and you actually feel like, you know weird.
H= Why weren’t you topless, were you afraid someone would take a picture?
S= I was afraid someone would take a picture.........( Howard interrupts her...) But.....wait a minute.....could I finish my story.( Howard allows her to finish) I felt awkward. So I finally took off my top, and of course the one time I did, it’s all over the internet.
H= Wow!
S= So, if you can go on the internet on certain websites, and somebody is making money, they pay like $15, you know, to see my breast...why aren’t I making money? Why I profiting from it?
H= Can you get a mill? ( Shannen makes “ Up, Up” motion) More? Right on!
S= I am not allowed to talk about it.
H= Are you saying a million bucks?
S= Uh, it’s a lot......of money and “ back end” too.
H= And “ Back end”?
S= It’s good. It’s good.
H= So when was the last time you hit someone?
S= Uh, 20 years old? It was pretty well known. I was walking out of a club and this girl stood up for absolutely no reason and “ Clocked” me.
H= She punched you?
S= Punched Me and it came out later that she picked fight with Celebrities in order to sue them. Like this is how she pay the bills.
H= Fist fight with Paris Hilton?
S= So not true.
H= Not True?
S= Come on, Howard, If I hit her don’t you think I would left a mark on her. Do I look like the kind of girl that would just “ bitch slap” somebody? ( She laughs. Howard reads more of the things her and Paris did and said and poor Shannen is laughing the whole time.) That’s so trashy? I’m sorry I forgot she’s very classy.
H= So are you saying this is a outright lie.
S= Outright lie.
H= Why did she say these things about you?
S= Why does anyone say anything about anybody?
R= I got a list here...
S= Oh....oh.
H= Your telling me that all this story I’ve been hearing.....
S= I’m not telling you all of them.
H= That you got along with the staff of 90......
S= The staff of 90210?
H= I mean the kids.
S= Some of them, yeah.
H= Which one did you like?
S= Jason Priestly, adorable.....Luke Perry, Tori Spelling.....Brian Austin Green........
H= You like the guys.
S= Jennie Garth on and off.
H= When you were with Rick, then you broke up and he’s goes and
“ Bang “ Paris Hilton while you were married.
S= In correct. They met years before I married Rick. I think he’s a great guy and we are friends.
H= Why did you guys break up?
S= He’s a great guy and we’re friends.
H= Cause he cheated.....
S= No.
H= Did you cheat on him?
S=No.
R= What’s going on with you and men?
S= Maybe I don’t want to stay married. You fall in love.....you get involve with the romance
H= You really shouldn’t be married. Your really not good at it.
S= Right. And that what you were( looking and pointing at him) talking about on David Letterman......some people are great at it and others aren’t.
R= How many times have you been married?
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:38 pm

S= Legally, I been married once.
H= (Holds up the paper again and scans through it) In 2003, Shannen reportedly punch Paris Hilton after learning of her affair with Shannen’s former husband, Rick Solomon( Continues to read more about how Shannen was jealous of Paris new show and Shannen, again is laughing at the absurdity of this story.)
S= You know a lot of people get bad rep, but coming from someone like that it is not worth debating. Why would I debate it....I have talents, I am know for.........well I am know for, yes, some of my “ antics”, but also my acting talents and that’s, you know a gift and talent. And that’s what I orginally got famous off of.
H=( Talking about Paris Hilton) Running around in outfits like that.
S= Right and multiple sex tapes , I mean how can I compete with someone like that.

I don’t know much more......They continue to talk about the magazine and calls came in for Shannen and Howard.......then the show close with Shannen making statements about her time on the air.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:35 am

This is my favorite interview that Shannen has ever done. I have watched it so many times...that sounds really sad...but I just love it. God Bless!!!Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:24 am

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:29 pm

I am so there with you Kristin. How awesome that would be to see Shae doin her thing live...ahhh...how sweet it is to dream. God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:59 am

I wish they'd show that here, it sounds so great. Thanks for taking the time to type this up sis. Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Return to Shannen News