Love is...

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

Love is...

Postby spider » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Milky wrote:Ask anyone what love is and they'll all give you a different answer. Its why i dont believe it can work. Ive been to some of the worst places on earth and seen the most terrible things, things i can not and will not disclose. Its these things that show me that love is nothing more than a word. Image/

I know that there are a lot of bad things that go on in the World today, but good things happen too, but good/happy news does not make the front pages of the papers. If there was no Love in the World, it would'nt be long before the end of Mankind. It's up to the people with Love in their hearts and souls to defeat the bad guys. Just spread a little Love & Happiness wherever you go. Image Image
spider
Very Important Shannen Fan

Love is...

Postby charline » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:05 pm

spider wrote:I know that there are a lot of bad things that go on in the World today, but good things happen too, but good/happy news does not make the front pages of the papers. If there was no Love in the World, it would'nt be long before the end of Mankind. It's up to the people with Love in their hearts and souls to defeat the bad guys. Just spread a little Love & Happiness wherever you go. Image Image

You're soo right.

Milky wrote:Ask anyone what love is and they'll all give you a different answer. Its why i dont believe it can work. Ive been to some of the worst places on earth and seen the most terrible things, things i can not and will not disclose. Its these things that show me that love is nothing more than a word. Image/

Huni, it must be terrible to not believe in love, where else can you hope for. Love is the reason most people are alive and still live. Love is the answer of the question why we could try to live in peace. Love is the way of believing to have a better future. Love is captured in many way's, but it's a language we all can understand.

Love and Kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline

Love is...

Postby paulahalliwell » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:47 pm

paulahalliwell
Shannen Fanatic

Love is...

Postby thorn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 pm

People will give you a different answer because it IS different for everyone and regardless of what Webster's says love is; it is undefinable. Love is like the air, it can't be seen but it is felt and those who have to ask what love is just haven't felt it yet. When you do feel love; you just know. Image
thorn

Love is...

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:36 pm

what you make it
DontFailMeNow

Love is...

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 pm

That feeling you just feel when you will protect people and you'd do anything for like die for them and all that stuff!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Love is...

Postby charline » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:21 pm

being speechless...

(in my case.. when you got me quiet you've done a really great job!!)

you might have me fallen in love with you.
charline

Love is...

Postby spider » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:21 pm

Just what the doctor ordered Image
spider

Love is...

Postby rachaelmcd » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Love is nothing that can be described.It just is
rachaelmcd