One Cute and one big cat's pictures ;)

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby frz » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:45 am

QeenOOr wrote:I LOVE CATS.. FRZ !!! would ya plzzzz give me SOME ? lolllllllz i used to have cats , but i give'em to a friend of mine. i also used to bring cats from time to time , but mam wouldnt let me keep'em for too long, cause my younger sister has allergy from cats

i'll show you my best beloved cats later.

peace

Image I would love to see them Image
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby rachel333 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:18 am

hahaha...omg..that cat is so cute.. Image

xxx
rachel333
Major Shannen fan

Postby queenoor » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 pm

FRZ wrote:Image I would love to see them Image

i have few pix in my cell phone, i'll upload them tomorrow Image
one named Sharweed - male - and soooooo naughty n EVIL. yet i loved him soooo sooooo much.. but he died accidently in the drier machine. he was sleeping in it and my SMART***sister closed and turn it on while he was in it.. i got sick that day and i couldnt breathe. it was awful.. Image
the other one is Snowball -male- ( dont worry he's still alive lollll ) but i give it to my friend cause he needed a girl friend , if ya know what i mean Image

anyway de pix will be here by tomorrow

peace
queenoor
Major Shannen fan

Postby frz » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:39 am

QeenOOr wrote:i have few pix in my cell phone, i'll upload them tomorrow Image
one named Sharweed - male - and soooooo naughty n EVIL. yet i loved him soooo sooooo much.. but he died accidently in the drier machine. he was sleeping in it and my SMART***sister closed and turn it on while he was in it.. i got sick that day and i couldnt breathe. it was awful.. Image
the other one is Snowball -male- ( dont worry he's still alive lollll ) but i give it to my friend cause he needed a girl friend , if ya know what i mean Image

anyway de pix will be here by tomorrow

peace

Image Image Image That was so bad Image Image Image Why didn't she look inside the drier machine Image Image

I hate when animals die , specially when you have them for so many years .
I had a cat and her name was "Pishi" , She was my first cat in home . when she was 1 year old she got pragnent but cause she had problem with her bones she couldn't give birth by herself so we always took her to her doctor so we would find out when she wanna give birth , when she was ready for the operation her doctor send us to other doctor and he told that doctor give her 2 times sleeping injection than normal . after the operation finished and she had 5 baby , I held her but after some minutes she stop breathing . Image Image When my Mom came and held her and talked with her and she make her last breath Image Her babies died after 2 days .
We found out her doctor plan to do that cause he wanted finish his university's report , I never forgive those doctors cause first they killed 6 lovey cats for no reasons and second for made my Mom MS so worse for one months Image

Anyway , sorry for telling you this .

I can't wait to see the pictures Image
frz

Postby frz » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:54 am

Cats love docs too Image

^^^ aren't they cute Image
frz

Postby blackrose » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:18 am

I woudl like now how much eat the big cat ImageYeah the ducks and the cat's are so sweet Image

BlackRose
Last edited by blackrose on Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackrose

Previous

Return to Coffee House