Is it just me...

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Re: Is it just me...

Postby Dianna » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:40 pm

chucklemagne wrote:Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't been able to be around as much as I used to. :-(
I was just able to log in just fine, so I don't know if that's because Dianna is brilliant and fixed it already, or because whatever technical issue it is that made me appear to be deleted didn't prevent me logging in...

Hi Chuck,

I didn't do anything. I was trying to figure out what is going on but you actually logging in has helped. It has made your user number active again. It was in the database but not on the members list. But I'm glad you were able to login and your account still works.

Unfortunately your posts are nowhere to be found :(

I think it has something to do with the google bots. I changed your user-id and everything was fine from then on but I think when I did the update 6 months ago they added a new bot that now has the same user-id as you.I still don't understand how exactly this caused the posts to be erased though. I will let you know what I find out.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby triquetra » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Welcome back, Chuck! And it's been a while since I saw you too, Dianna! Hope you're both well. ^^
Are you still in contact with Shannen, Dianna? ;)
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:37 pm

triquetra wrote:Welcome back, Chuck! And it's been a while since I saw you too, Dianna! Hope you're both well. ^^

Hi, great seeing you too! :)

Yes, I am still in touch with her. I actually heard from her today.

Her official Facebook page got hacked and was taken over by an impostor but it's back up now :)
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Dianna wrote:
triquetra wrote:Are you still in contact with Shannen, Dianna? ;)

Her official Facebook page got hacked and was taken over by an impostor but it's back up now :)

Really Dianna, i had no idea as i am not on FB. Poor Shannen. i hope things are fine now as i know she posts on FB and twitter a lot to her fans which is great.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby triquetra » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 am

Dianna wrote:
triquetra wrote:Welcome back, Chuck! And it's been a while since I saw you too, Dianna! Hope you're both well. ^^

I did saw that an afwul lot of photo's were being uploaded recently on a certain Shannen Doherty Facebook-page. However, there are so many, so I don't know if was really hers...

I'm just glad that it's back to normal now. I would hate for personal information like her phone number(s) to find a way out into the wild. As much as me or anyone else on these boards would love to have a chance to call her just once, we shouldn't. At least not through such ways, even if they present themselves.

Other than that, I hope all is well in Shannen's life. New projects are probably coming up, she's still happily married as far as I know, and she has some great dogs to give love to, as well. :)
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby irena75 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Welcome back chuckmalgane You missedso mutch here

I have always for you
irena75

Previous

Return to Coffee House