tried everything still can"t recover my email.

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

tried everything still can"t recover my email.

Postby teddybear32 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm

I posted this the other day in the help selection. I haven't been able to log in to my main email account for almost over two weeks. I even tried pressing forgot password even though i know my password, and it won't even go there. Since they use pop 3 for email, it's going to be hard to get it back. I even sent them a message... They didn't get back to me. It still sais wrong password your settings in our data base may have changed.
teddybear32
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: tried everything still can"t recover my email.

Postby msyana » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 am

Will check this with Dianna.
msyana

Postby teddybear32 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:37 pm

I can log in here fine. It's not here. It is my email account. I can't log in to it on where I check my email. I was wanting someone to tell me how I could get into my email account since setting have been changed it has been almost over two weeks since I could check it. Sorry if I confused you a little. That email account was assigned to me by my internet service provider. I tried contacting them. They won't respond. So I am guessing they closed my email. I have always been good. I haven't did anything for my service provider to close my email account. I always followed email rules. If I can get my email back... Is their anyway you guys can remove that email from here, and let me give you my other one for my account.
teddybear32

Postby Dianna » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi,

If you phone their support service I'm sure they can recover this for you? Unless you are with a new company?

Yes, updating your e-mail address on here will not be a problem. If you send me a PM with your new e-mail address I will put it in your profile.

Dianna :)
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby teddybear32 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Ok thank you if in a few days after I contact them if I can't use that email anymore I will pm you my new one :) they could have closed email accounts all together. After I find out if I have to get a new one I will pm you it.
teddybear32

Postby irena75 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 pm

I do not trouble to log in here or post but to other with Holly Marie Combs Always tell me that I`m not human bean :cry: and send me a puzzle whitch I have trouble to understand since in English and no have idea what want from me to do :?: :evil:

I have always for you
irena75

Postby teddybear32 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I don't have trouble logging in here either. It's on my email isp site. It sais Error wrong password, your settings in our data base may have changed. I didnt change my password.
teddybear32

Return to Coffee House