[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Triquetra is back!

Triquetra is back!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Triquetra is back!

Postby triquetra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi everyone!

So, I registered on this forum in 2007, and I posted on here quite a lot. However, I believe that sometime in 2009 or 2010, I left because my life got quite busy. Ever since then, I haven't really returned. And I feel sad about it. So, when I decided to watch an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210 again last night, I kept thinking about Shannen and also, about these boards. And as a result, I just had to return.

When I left, the forum had a different design, and since then, it has been refreshed into this look that I still need to get used to. And of course, during my absence, many members may have left, and others may have joined. However, even with all those changes happening, I am glad I returned.

But let me just ask me one thing... is TheFifthSister still here? Or has she left, as well?

Anyone who still remembers me, I want to thank for staying on here for so long, and still being here to see me return. :)

And all the others that don't remember me, here's a little overview on who I am:

I am known as Triquetra on these forums, but my real name is Remy. Currently, I am 23 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I'm currently working in a store and I am thinking about going back to school to one day become a teacher in the English or Dutch languages. I do not have a girlfriend, nor have I ever had one, unfortunately.

I'm a very big fan of Shannen Maria Doherty for a number of years, and even to this day, I still really enjoy seeing her work. As the matter of fact, yesterday, I decided to watch one of my favorite episodes from Beverly Hills, 90210 again; season 1's "Isn't It Romantic?"

Other than being a fan of Shannen, I also greatly enjoy watching Chinese/Japanese movies and TV Drama's, as well as listening to Chinese/Japanese music. My wish is to one day visit both countries (among others) to see just how beautiful and historical they really are. Of course, knowing how to speak, read and write the languages is vital at such times, too.

Also, like many others these days, I like playing video games. In the past, I always played the violent games like the shooters, but as I keep playing, I find games such as Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda and Kirby much more fun to play. Beside those, I also have a weakness for RPG's such as the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest series.

The reason for initially joining this forum was to converse with others from around the world about Shannen Maria Doherty, her work and her as a person. This has not changed. I still really like to talk about her work to and with others, as well as hearing about the experiences some people have had from being fortunate enough to meet her in person. (something I still haven't been able to do). So hopefully, there are still a lot of like-minded people on here!

Well, I think that's about all I have to tell about myself right now. If anyone has any questions for me, or is just interested in sending me a message, feel free to do so. I will gladly read and reply to them. For now, to everyone who reads this, thank you.

And if it's by any chance its Shannen who reads this, then I want to personally thank you for having given us everything that you have in your life, and I hope that you will continue to do so for many more years! Also, thank you very much for being a registered and active member on this forum. It's something that's greatly appreciated by everyone.

Sincerely,
Remy
Last edited by triquetra on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Triquetra is back!

Postby teddybear32 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Welcome back and im new here and just joined in march but people are very kind and cool on here
teddybear32

Postby triquetra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby Janz » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 am

:lol: hi and welcome back! :) I'm new here too. I joined a few days ago. It's really nice to see that old members come back
Don't worry, be happy
Janz
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby triquetra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

And it feels good to be back, too. :)
triquetra

Postby triquetra » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Starting over again with "Charmed!" And season 1 remains as magical as I remember!
triquetra

Postby teddybear32 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

I am fixing to start on charmed in a few days
teddybear32

Postby irena75 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:19 am

Welcome back Remy

I have always for you
irena75

Postby msyana » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 am

Welcome back!

Yana
msyana

Postby triquetra » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 am

Thank you all for the kind words! Remember when this forum was red-skinned? ;)
triquetra

Next

Return to Coffee House