[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The Royal Wedding!!

The Royal Wedding!!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

The Royal Wedding!!

Postby Linz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey guys!!
I have been watching The Royal Wedding all morning long on E!! It has been so beautiful What a historic event for England! Kate and William are a great couple! I'm so happy for them!! Her dress is amazing, I love his outfit too! I also loved the hats that everyone was wearing, I thought that was so awesome! Loved the horses and the carriage, I also loved the car that she rode in to Westminster Abbey! Just a beautiful ceremony! The kisses on the balcony were very sweet too! What did you all think?!?

Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: The Royal Wedding!!

Postby shell » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi Lindsay. It was a great day for my country. I started watching it from 10.30 AM UK time when the guests were making their way to Westminster Abby. Kate's dress was really nice. I really liked it. I watched it because it's a event that has gone down in my countries history. :D

It's the first Royal Wedding I have seen in my life. I think I had one of the best seats watching it from home.
shell

Postby Dianna » Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 am

It was amazing!!! Such a fairytale. I think they are so cute together! Did you see the smiles they kept giving each other? :heart:

Her wedding dress was beautiful!!

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby msyana » Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 am

msyana

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm

^ Exactly!!. That's enough to set us off on one LOL. Seriously though people forget that the Royals represent the whole of the UK not just England. ;)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby msyana » Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 am

msyana

Postby katecrumb » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Coffee House