[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Where is everyone?

Postby laurajaybee » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

I was just getting all nostalgic and reading through some of my old posts (yes, students really do have too much time on their hands), and realised that there are soooo many people that I never see/hear from on the boards anymore :/ What's happened?

I miss how busy the boards used to be! Even I myself, and other normally very active members aren't on as much as they had been previously.

I'm making a pledge to check this at least every 2nd day! Who's with me? Haha ;)

Laura xxx
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby rosepedal » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 pm

theres been so much that has happened to me over the last couple years, I was working alot of hours and wasnt home as much and when i was home i had the regular day to day routines to get done, then my husband got hurt at work and hurt his back and had to go through a couple surgeries, then he became disabled so i had to stay home and take care of him and the kids and just didnt have the time to get on here, then money became a big issue and we couldnt afford the internet bills or telephone anymore, so it has taken us a while just to get the internet back on and he's gotten some what better and the kids has started helping out a little more so now i have a little more free time. Any thats whats been going on with me but the boards certainly have slowed down alot i agree with that.
rosepedal
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 pm

hi there rosepedal

i see you are a new board member from your posts or have you been with us before under a different name?.

it's great new members come back here every now and then to pop in on us! :) :) :)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby triquetra » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 pm

I have been away for quite a while. Sorry for that. The reason? I couldn't acces the boards, and my laziness the last couple of months made sure nothing happened. Sorry! Will be around more often as of today, though! :D

Will you forgive me...?
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby msyana » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 am

Of course!

love

Yana
msyana

Postby triquetra » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi, I am here...Don't Worry...I haven't gone away...well..for a few days..but I'm back...

This site is a little slow...I know...but I have a feeling it will be busy again soon

Have a great weekend...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby katecrumb » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Anyone still here who used to visit the old message board back in 2005?
I'd love to hear from you guys again!
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Next

Return to Coffee House