[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I'm Back

I'm Back

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

I'm Back

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Just wanted to let you all know I'm back after a short break to sort some personal stuff. The sorting didn't go very well, but I missed you guys too much to stay away any more!!

Does anyone remember me? Haha

Jean? Chuckles? Shul? Anyonnneee??

Xxxx
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

I'm Back

Postby lover » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 pm

You know I remember you, we talked yesterday. It's great to have you back, the boards have been quite dead and I missed you. I hope it works out and remember I'm here if you need anything. And thanks for replying to my message. Image

"Unforgettable, that's what you are". Image
lover

I'm Back

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Awww, thank you Shully. You know I could never go without talking with you! I need a fix every couple of days Image

I've missed you too, and I love getting your messages, even if I'm too harassed to reply Image
XXXxx
laurajaybee

I'm Back

Postby Linz » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:08 am

HellO! Image

Idk if we have talked before, but Shul and I have! So, I am Lindsay! And glad you are back on the boards. I was gone for awhile several months ago and almost died without the site and everyone. LOL! This site is amazing- I <3 it!

Lindsay
Linz

I'm Back

Postby laurajaybee » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 am

Hi! I'm Laura! Don't think we have talked before, but now's a good place to start! I've been away for a few months too, feel like everyone has forgotten me, haha!

Xxx
laurajaybee

I'm Back

Postby Linz » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 am

Haha, yes its nice to meet you! Image I felt that way too, but the people who still visited the boards remembered me! It was really nice!! I LOVE this site and now am on like every day! LOL!
Linz

I'm Back

Postby lover » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:58 am

Laura- Haha, well I'm right here, catch me if you can. Image
I love getting your messages too, don't worry about it, take your time.

Lindsay- you and I have been talking since 2005 but you vanished! And hello, I told you to come back, please give credit where credit is due. Image I'm really glad to have you back, not many people post these days so the more the merrier! I'm glad you and Laura know each other, I've been talking to you both for a while now and you're both lovely, I'm sure you'll get along just fine. And no one's forgotten about either of you, old members are always remembered, even by people with my awful memory (and Laura, she's been gone for years and we still remember her!). Oh Linds, not only do we talk, but we also have conversations in Spanish now and Laura speaks it too, we share the love for Spain and the Spanish language. If they make you study a language, it may as well be the best one in the world! So has any of you heard about Catalan?
lover

I'm Back

Postby kdawg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:01 am

Laura! You're like the person I thought of the most while I was away, so that outta say something right there. Image SP has missed LB!!! *huggles* And Lover, I remember you too, sorta. XD;; Lol, well I don't think we ever talked but I do remember you. I wanna get to know my old friends again... ;_;
kdawg

I'm Back

Postby Linz » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Linz

I'm Back

Postby lover » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Call me Shul. Well, I'm here now if you need anything and I'm glad to have you back, just don't forget us in the future Image.
Actually, there's a difference- I suppose they teach you Castilian Spanish at school, Argentinian Spanish is VERY different. I've grown up listening to it and as soon as I've heard the Castilian Spanish I had to rewind and study the language all over again. Some things I still can't understand and probably never will (vosotros/as- so pointless and confusing!) I'd love to visit Argentina as I have a soft spot for the place that taught me Spanish to begin with, but it really is a bad way to learn the language. Their Spanish is easier and cool, but the Castilian Spanish is more correct and undoubtedly sexier! Image However, if you're really going to do this you're going to have an amazing experience, take me with you! Image And if you want to- you can practice it with me, it'd help us both.

Kendra- I remember you too but we've never really talked. I'm Shul, nice to meet you.
Last edited by lover on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

Next

Return to Coffee House