Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby gabrielle » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:07 pm

Do you remember my post where I asked for help for a school project ?

This new post is to make an hommage for my dear friend Farnaz aka FRZ.

She helped me a lot by creating banners and pictures for my school project, thanks to her I had an excellent mark.

Farnaz is the best friend we could ever dream of, she is always there when we need help, she is always nice, always sweet Image

Today I just wanted to say a big thank you to you honey for everything you've done for me. You're the best ! I love you ! Image


Last edited by gabrielle on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:09 pm
Location: France

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby shannen46 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:22 pm

It's so sweet, I bet FRZ and you will be friends forever.
With my best wishes for you!! Image
<<What you resist, persists>>
Image
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
User avatar
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Valentino Rossi's world

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby alwaysastar » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:02 pm

awwww thats so sweet..... she is a great girl i agree entirely with matt!
alwaysastar
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 3600
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: ENGLAND

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby prueprue » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:07 pm

Always_A_Star wrote:awwww thats so sweet..... she is a great girl i agree entirely with matt!

same
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:43 pm

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby xanzou » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:35 pm

ditto Image ^^^^
xanzou
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:07 pm
Location: Puerto Rico

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby frz » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:16 pm

Gabrielle wrote:Do you remember my post where I asked for help for a school project ?

This new post is to make an hommage for my dear friend Farnaz aka FRZ.

She helped me a lot by creating banners and pictures for my school project, thanks to her I had an excellent mark.

Farnaz is the best friend we could ever dream of, she is always there when we need help, she is always nice, always sweet Image

Today I just wanted to say a big thank you to you honey for everything you've done for me. You're the best ! I love you ! Image




Awww !!! Audrey , thanks alot Image Image Image
You are the best Audrey Image Image
I just don't know what to say Image Image
I wish I can meet you in person and hug you so hard Image
I love you so much Audrey Image Image

And thanks alot to everyone .
You guys are part of my life and i wish to meet you all . You are all the best . Image Image Image

Love YA all Image
Farnaz
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby gabrielle » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:40 pm

I am glad you like my homage, you mean so much to me honey Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:09 pm
Location: France

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby frz » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:55 pm

Gabrielle wrote:I am glad you like my homage, you mean so much to me honey Image


You mean so much to me too Hun Image Image
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby gabrielle » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:26 pm

Loooool Matt, you're jealous !!! Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:09 pm
Location: France

Homage to my dear Farnaz aka FRZ.

Postby frz » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:00 pm

Matt wrote:Stop flirting Image Image
Im only joking Image


lol Image
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Next

Return to Coffee House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron