Back from Hawaii! (OT)

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Back from Hawaii! (OT)

Postby charmedone2 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:02 pm

Yup.Welcome back! Image
Last edited by charmedone2 on Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charmedone2
Shannen Fanatic

Back from Hawaii! (OT)

Postby frz » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:28 am

shaed412 wrote:FRZ....have you seen Alexander yet? The movie was amazing...not the type of movie that I really am into, but the acting and all was amazing...Angie was awesome..I love that woman..she's on my list of people to meet...lol...she didn't have the biggest role though, and for three hours, she could have been in it more, but my gosh, she is so beautiful...hope you got to see it...God Bless!!!

I might go to see it tomorrow with my friend Image Yeah she is so beautiful in there . She is not just beautiful from outside I think Angelina's more beautiful from inside too she has a very great heart Image

I didn't know that the movie is alittle about my country's history , one of my friend saw it and she told me that it's about when Alexander went to Persia (Iran) . That is so cool . I didn't know it cause in farsi we don't know his name as Alexander , we say his name "Eskandar" .
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Back from Hawaii! (OT)

Postby xanzou » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:45 am

hey wb, im glad u enjoyed urself on that trip :tup:
xanzou
Very Important Shannen Fan

Back from Hawaii! (OT)

Postby drmwrkz » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:41 am

Welcome back! Hawaii's great isn't it?? Image

But I do believe they only film North Shore on the island of Oahu. They have two different locations actually [well, from what i've read]. One's at the North Shore beach [duh! Image Image ] and the other one at another beach called Ko'Olina. Really nice place to relax. It is actually a man-made lagoon. 3 different lagoons.

But anywayz, can anyone confirm if they only film on Oahu?? Don't know how reliable my resources are. I mean, I actually recognize the places which is pretty cool. Image

♥ Eve
drmwrkz
New Shannen Fan

Back from Hawaii! (OT)

Postby queenoor » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:04 am

wow !!! dat was faaaast .. WB dear
queenoor
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Coffee House