I went to the doctor!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:21 pm

Kate (shannendrules3) wrote:Lindsay! This is what I tried to get you not to do! What the hell were you thinking? I'm scared for you, and I'm pissed at you, girl!!!! Why are you doing this? Stop! Please, I want there to be something left when I actually meet you. You know what starving yourself can do to your body, so why are you doing it? I care too much about you to give you just advice now, so now I'm yelling at you because I care. I'm yelling at you because you know better. I can't be there physically for you now, because, you know why. Lindsay, I can't stop you. You CAN stop yourself. If you won't do it for you, do it for me.

I do love you, girl
Kate


Thanks KAte! I do love you toO! I wont do it anymore I am getting back on track now! I was doing some crazy things, like taking laxatives, but I am fine now I promise!

-Linds
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:24 pm

I went to the doctor!

Postby ariya » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:22 pm

Lindsay, I hope that you feel better now Image
ariya
Shannen Wanna Be
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:48 pm
Location: Spain

I went to the doctor!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:19 pm

well done for going to the doctors lindsay:tup: My friend had what you had and i went through it all with her.

You must watch and take care of yourself and dont' let yourself slip back into old ways. it takes time to except your own body weight but my friend now eats for energy and to stay healthy. I tried to get her to take up new hobbies so she wasnt thinking about food all day!

Take care + keep me posted how you are doing

love lucy Image
User avatar
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 6316
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Scotland

I went to the doctor!

Postby malou » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:35 pm

Lindsay wrote:Has anyone else experienced this problem?


I'm experiencing it right now... Image
malou
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Denmark

I went to the doctor!

Postby frz » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:57 pm

I'm so gald that , not you know it's not good to make yourself hungry and not eating . Image

I have the same problem Lindsay now but I don't make myself hungry or things like that , I don't eat so much too but I don't know why I have this problem now .

I should go to the doctor too . Image

My body is crazy Image I think my cells , heart , veins , muscles , bloods and so many more having a party in there Image so that's why they don't work very well Image (just Kidding)
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:47 pm

I went to the doctor!

Postby rachtt04 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:35 am

Lindsay I don't know you but I feel obligated to say something. You sound EXACTLY like me--be careful. I ended up so sick and skinny that I was EXCEPTIONALLY vulnerable to injury and I didn't have enough fat cushioning my bones without being in tremendous pain... AND I HAD TO GIVE UP DANCE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME... It sounds like you are a dancer too and if you are you could probably agree that having to give up dance is NOT something you would want to do.
rachtt04
New Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:08 pm
Location: New York and Delaware

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:46 pm

RachTT04 wrote:Lindsay I don't know you but I feel obligated to say something. You sound EXACTLY like me--be careful. I ended up so sick and skinny that I was EXCEPTIONALLY vulnerable to injury and I didn't have enough fat cushioning my bones without being in tremendous pain... AND I HAD TO GIVE UP DANCE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME... It sounds like you are a dancer too and if you are you could probably agree that having to give up dance is NOT something you would want to do.



Definitely not! I am trying to keep myself eating and healthy. I just get really down sometimes an my appetite gets suppressed. But then sometimes I just don't want to eat becaues everytime I do my stomach expands. That is the only area where I gain weight so I am trying to make it slimmer! I just want a body like all of the celebs or like SHannen! Just a lean frame which I am working on achieving. I like myself as a person overall because I know that I am a good person with a great sense of humor and I LOVE to help other people..... I know myself but what I don't always like is my appearance.

Thanks for your input!

-Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:24 pm

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:47 pm

FRZ wrote:I'm so gald that , not you know it's not good to make yourself hungry and not eating . Image

I have the same problem Lindsay now but I don't make myself hungry or things like that , I don't eat so much too but I don't know why I have this problem now .

I should go to the doctor too . Image

My body is crazy Image I think my cells , heart , veins , muscles , bloods and so many more having a party in there Image so that's why they don't work very well Image (just Kidding)


Well you must take care of yourself! Image

-Linds
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:24 pm

I went to the doctor!

Postby nicolaaa » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:08 pm

my periods stopped for 6 months! i wouldn't eat because i had a huge operation so my body was pretty f**ked! but im on the mend now! Image
nicolaaa
Shannen Fanatic
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:41 am
Location: England (Manchester)

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:06 pm

Nicolaaa wrote:my periods stopped for 6 months! i wouldn't eat because i had a huge operation so my body was pretty f**ked! but i'm on the mend now! Image


That's not cool! I am glad you are better now! I am having a really hard time dealing with my body image! I am going to start running a lot! Image

-Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron