[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I went to the doctor!

I went to the doctor!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

I went to the doctor!

Postby prettyprincess » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:15 am

I eat alot, but most of the time, when it's time to eat, i'm not hungry. But i've learned from expeince that i need to eat, or i'll get really sick. So i say i eat alot, because i eat when i'm not hungry. Makes me feel like i eat alot.
prettyprincess
New Shannen Fan

I went to the doctor!

Postby Linz » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:37 am

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

I went to the doctor!

Postby charmednpruefan » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:07 am

Well, I have the whole not eating thing going on. It's from medications, but I make myself eat at least 2 meals a day. Unfortunately, I have to lay down when I'm done eating or I throw up. No, I'm not trying to, I just get sick because my stomach is really small right now, which is surprising because it used to be pretty big, and I'm really small. Besides that I have Chron's and a lot of foods set me off. Over the last month, I have gone down to 96 pounds, I was only 110 to begin with though. I don't know why I'm all weird but my body has always been odd. Like my cycle is not a month, it's once every 3 months. I really don't know why I'm telling everyone that, but that's how it's always been. Anyway, you need to eat, when my friends, I have 2 in this situation, wouldn't eat, I had to force one to because she would always faint, and the other was in a hospital and only weighed 78 pounds. That was so scary! You don't want to put your friends or anyone, especially yourself through that. I don't know you very well, but if anything happens to you, I won't get the chance, and you seem like an amazing and sweet girl, so don't make me miss the opportunity to get to know you!!! I mean it!!! Lol!!

Love,
Jill
charmednpruefan

I went to the doctor!

Postby shannendrules3 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:46 am

shannendrules3

I went to the doctor!

Postby dutchygirl » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:26 pm

dutchygirl
Shannen Wanna Be